Reviews for The Good Son
minlin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Ooooh, I'd love to know what sort of questions Erik's going to ask!
kbaxa chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I love this one! Please say there's more coming!
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
(So sorries for being late with this review ;_; Sorry sorry sorry, I'll try hard so it doesn't happen again... Actually, double apologies because this review sucks worse than LND orz Definitely not worth the long wait :/ Gomen nasai.)

Good: Anou ne, the Raoul in this fic reminds me of Raoul in Unmasking the Chains, all under pressure to behave perfectly in public, but emotionally abused at home. It's kind of a depressing thought. But at least he has his mum this time, ne? I like that you characterized her by using her actions and the dialogue between her and Raoul (which is sorta my favorite characterization method, so yay for that); it was a nice change from the lengthy, descriptive exposition that the other Let's Rewrite Our History fics use. Oh, but the best thing about this story (to me, anyway), are all of the little things from book canon that are added in: Erik's ventriloquism, the secret panel in box five, the details of how Raoul's mother actually dies, Erik dressing like a gentleman. These are all things I have highlighted in my copy of POTO, and I'm thrilled that someone has finally mentioned them in a fic o So thank you very much for writing this story _ I'm happy to have met Raoul's mother (although now I kinda want to meet the rest of his family, too :3).

Bad: Just a little thing... earlier in the story, Raoul thought the ghost had pushed his mother over the box's railing, but when he's running in the hallway, he switches to assuming the kidnapper is one of his father's enemies. This seems slightly... incongruent.

Misc: Anou ne, is it okay if I ask a random question? Just out of curiosity, have you seen the film that shares the same name as this fic?
Ryuze chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is just... wow. Is there any chance of a sequel to this?
Nekkyo-Inu chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ahhh, how I have missed your writing, it's always brilliant~ Never stop! This rock of a planet needs great writers like you!...and more Raoul/Erik fanfics...

This story is really intriguing~ I hope you continue upon it. :3
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
WAAAA I'm sorry! I havn't been online in a couple days as I'm currently on a rode trip. I was soooo mad to discover that I'd missed this! But anywho on to the real review. It...Was...AMAZING! O my gosh this is definitely one of your best. I absolutly adored the idea, and you wrote it so well...I can't tell you how awesome it is. Glad to see that you still have ideas for the "Rewrite our history series" :D

~Emi
so2460done chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Another lovely plot bunny that simply begs to be adopted!

You keep doing this, my imagination is running rampant!

Sorry, I'm not being very insightful, but alas, it's late. Or early, depending, but I should be asleep.

YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME XD and I love it...!
SelKar chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
It was great! I would love to read a sequel! Please, keep writing amazing fanfiction like this one.

See ya!

Kar
re-harakhti chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I can only imagine Erik seething in jealousy and fury at watching Raoul and his mother interact so light heartedly. Knowing that his on relationship with his mother was strained at best really gives this fic a whole othr level of meaning.
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aww, Raoul is lovely in this. It is always nice to see him so happy and content, at least at the start! :)
The Crazed Artist chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Okay multiple things

One: I REALLY really want to draw Raoul's and his mother's outfits now, after your lovely description

Two: Out of all the plot bunnies you've written this one I am the most tempted to adopt straight away, just from how I love Raoul's mother and the portrait you have painted of his family life.

Three:...Can I just say I love you?

Anyways my friend, excellent oneshot! You provided enough detail for a fully fleshed story and have done so well in describing everything and giving the character's their personality that they seem very believable and the reader's connection to them can be deepened due to their likability.

Great work dear friend, great work!

-The Crazed Artist