Reviews for Love Has Its Troubles
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Love it,awesome
BIG yaoi fangirl chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
I LOVED THIS!
Baka sasuke! He really thought naru would come back! What an idiot and douche!
YAAAAAAAAY FOR KIBA X NARU
yaoilover chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
great chapter. you're doing a great good considering it's only the beginning of the story. i look forward to the rest.
deadman mockingbird123 chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
Just love this story so much! A little teary but it was fantastic!
areaderhere chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
That was great:) Honestly, I'm very picky about stories involving Naruto and yaoi love, especially when it has to do with hurt/comfort and abuse, etc. But you did it all wonderfully, having everyone's thoughts integrated perfectly. Great job! Love it! :)
PRC123 chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Cries tears of youth it's over. That was beautiful. This is my first time reading a KibaNaru fic...I love XD
sarim chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
and what happened to sasuke?

graet story by the way! loved it to the core!
blahblahblah19229 chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
So cute! I loved this story :)
GoldenTearsOfLove chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
It was wonderful, now im not going to lie to you and said it was perfect cuz it wasnt, it had some parts where it seem like you were repeating the same thing all over again cuz u forgot u already wrote it or something and u didnt say what happened to sasuke BUT other than that it was awesome, it was like u were naruto and really did pass through some of his feelings...it was almost magical the way the reader can tell the pain and happiness on the story and how truthful u were maked me think that u may have had ur heart broken but then found love again and wanted to share the experince through this story...once again marvelous story and thanx 4 giving me the pleasure of reading it(bows deeply) .
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
I can't believe that this fic doesn't have many reviews. It's great!
Hi chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
First chapter an I want to burn Saskue (he dosen't deserve to have his name spelled right) alive. KILL HIM!
AnimexxGirlxx13 chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
The whole time I was thiking " Meanwhile, Sakura is..." XD it was pretty good for a fight scene
Missus wishis69 chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
OMG u just made my day!
Missus wishus69 chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
Easily the most moving fanfic or anything I've ever read... Not even joking u right now
Missus wishus69 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Kk I'll tell ya what I'm thinkin. I'm thinking I'm hooked on this story:)))))))
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »