Reviews for Her Cure
hopelessfreakz chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
good xD
dancingfingers chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I love the first and the last.. so adorable and cute :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
who wouldve thought? out of all the meddlers in Kyoko/Ren's relationship, it would be Jelly Woods who finally clued them in :) cool.
alright, now to want an indepth analysis i'll give you one. the similies that you used were great. i love the diction and syntax you use to let us as an audience feel that tension. i like the atmosphere in the one shot and just like your other 4 (i'm hesitant about #2) you opened the story, had some fun, and closed it sincerely with no chance of ever opening it again :) i give you props as an author...because i...can't do that . just aint possible. anyhoo, back to you. i like the style of the one shot and the way it flows simply like a poem in dialogue.
my final thoughts? great story, i laughed (and believe me that's no small feat) and enjoyed it immensely.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
very good. not as good as your last one, but very good. the cliffhangers kinda annoying...but maybe that's what you were going for yes? i'm still impressed by the dialogue and the way the conversations flow :) very good job v
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
and thus, Kyoko was cured of her lovesickness and fell in love with the man who gave it to her to begin with :) great oneshot. you put together the story, gave the detail, and cut it off at just the right place. very good :)
otakuffee chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Love it! I really do appreciate one-shot stories. Its amazing, no matter how short it is, it can pull out emotions to the readers.
Thanks to you, I think I love it even more! _
and i wouldn't mind following you..
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Muahahaha! Kyoko-chan, stop tempting the poor guy. That's cruel torture for a healthy man. *cough* even if yeah, I find his misfortune hysterical. -wicked grin-
Literati Lover chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Awww this was too cute :) I loved it! haha I love Jelly!
Literati Lover chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Awww so sad, but cute. I really do love Sho, even though I'm rooting for Ren!
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awww to cute :) I loved it!
palmtreehead chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Loved the Sho chapter. Even though he's an ass, I do feel sorry for him because he lost Kyoko before he could grow up enough to understand what he was losing. I really think Ren is very lucky he hit rock bottom well before meeting Kyoko again so he had time to become worthwhile again. I was really surprised to read you are only 17 on your profile page, your stuff is excellent. Thanks for sharing ;)
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Loved it, and I think Ren's complaint about his co-star's tongue is in character - he shows no interest in other women in the manga, and he hates unprofessional behaviour.
senlws chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
hahah never thought Jelly would drop a bombshell like that!I quite like the "sexual tension" would be more fun if elaborate more on those for a fun read!
senlws chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Ahhhhhh.. sooo sweet! I just love this lovey dovey moments!Thank you.
senlws chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Thank you,I live this 's always fun to see Sho i know i am bit sadistic...but serve him thanks.