Reviews for Her Knight
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Thank you for this story. I have always seen Nico as Dani's soft place to fall. As you said a knight with kinks in his armor but one who shows his vulnerable side only to her. Two strong characters each in need of understanding, comfort and a listening ear. The only way the 2 may heal themselves and find peace.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Beautifully written and I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
gabielel chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love the way you write your stories. So beautifully simple.
Golden28 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Aww... I love it! Very sweet. Do we ever love seeing Nico comforting and caring? Yes, we do!
Figgalina chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Man, wish I had a Nico for a hug every once in a while. Actually, every day would be good too.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
i like the nico dani pairing and the dark knight comparison is HOT. Plz update soon )
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really liked this :)

Nico really does only show a sweet side towards Dani 3 And this was definitely in character
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Everyone needs a Nico. Especially for hugs. He looks like a hugger. Great story!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
What a lovely surprise. I thought I was the only one to like these two. You wrote a beautiful sensitive story. It was very in character that Nico kissed and slipped into the night.
southrnbygrace chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very good story. I'm still on the fence about a Dani/Nico pairing, although I love them as friends. But this was very believable and well written.

There's an actor on a show called Leveraged named Christian Kane. He's also a singer and he has this song called Different Kind of Knight. You should google it. It fits Nico perfectly.
onyxcareles chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Can't wait for more Dani/Nico too.

He does have a softer side that only Dani see's.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Great story! Loved it!
HouseBroken chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
loved it
Leigh chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Another great short saying so much in a meaningful way keep up the great work
jill chapter 1 . 8/11/2011