Reviews for The Ties That Bind
chinoiserie chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Now that we know that Katara and Zuko are alive and possibly Toph I wounder if you liked to write another story that perhaps is not quite so heartbraking.
Day chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh my god, rip out my heart, will you! This is so painful and hopeful all at the same time, with the Gaang losing and finding each other again in the afterlife (because they will!). This really strikes home some of the sadness I felt when the series ended as well, no longer having the Gaang together...but they'll always find each other, I'm gonna believe that. I don't even know if this still makes sense, but ohgod I love this so much and I am literally crying right now.
Neva chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This story was so great and so powerful it's left me an emotional wreck but I love it! Brava
Kiki chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Truly incredible writting. You out did yourself, I've got tears in my eyes as I write this just to let you know.
Implacable chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So sad I feel wrong for loving if so much but it was just so so good!
Moni chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Heartbreakingly good! You've got talent, such great talent.
Flabbyflab44 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was sad terribly terribly sad I was bawling at the end. But at the same time it was all so amazing. You may now be my all time favorite author especially for this big fandom :D good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is the single most touching and heart wrenching piece of avatar fan fiction on this site. I completely lost it at Zuko's section. You truly have a talent for connecting the reader to their emotions. "Flameo, sir, Flameo." ;,)
Laser Lance 720 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You just gave me the cry that I both needed and did not want while reading this. I thank you for writting this. I was doing so well to keep it together and I managed to make it through Aang without loosing it, and then Kat had me close to breaking. It was right at the end of Sokka's that the tears started and I was blubbering like a baby before I was even a paragraph into Zuko's part. I quit trying to fight it at that point and finished in tears.
Six years and the characters still feel so real. Coupled with your amazing skills and the raw emotions you capture so well, and it amazing the tears didn't completely make it impossible to see through.
I do love your take on the reason behind Aang's death. It really made sense and whenever he said the he wouldn't go back and change a thing, it just all seemed so right and sweet and heartbreaking.
Blouta chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That was so sad and it made me tear up a bit. I have wondered why Aang died so young, but this made a lot of sense. Also, where was Suki? She was part of the GAang as well.
eeriely chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
A real Tear-Bending piece. The words that caused me to lose it we're;
" I miss Momo."
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
As awesome as your stories are - and I mean all of them - I could have sworn Aang died at 172 or something . . . and that's counting the 100 years in the iceberg, so it would really be 72.
arghd chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Shit, man. I don't know about anyone else but I am freaking sobbing over here. Ugh. Good job. omfg
Schni10 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was amazing! When I got to Toph's part, I was almost bawling (but somehow, I managed not to)! I like the idea with Aang being tied to Ozai due to Enrgybending. And I also liked how you ended it with Korra, Mako, and Bolin. Great job! :)