Reviews for Tuu Mun Vaimoksein
I would've liked to read how Finland bought the ring (in the same shop, describing his sweetheart to the saleswomen) :-)
Apart from that: sooooo cute!
Reader chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
What a lovely story!
In my opinion, the POV shifts aren't weird.
We have those province flowers too here in Finland.
Someone from Finland chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh, this is cute, how both are trying to propose and their plans doesn't go so well..

And i just love it how people who live in like USA, write SuFin, or even know that there's a singer called Olavi Uusivirta, or that he has a song called 'Tuu mun vaimoksein'3
Winniepig461 to lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Ooooh wow...I feel dumb...I skipped the A/N so I didnt know that you already said that it was the name... Sorry. I love the story by the way~
BLAH chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
OMG the title! Isn't that a song?
Askea chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
That was really cute! I love all their worrying, but, or course, it all works out. So sweat.
Kisshulover1 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Aw! Cute ending is cute! (Though I think Finland's national flower is poisonus-maybe not though) But any way! Cute story! I loved that the both of them were so flusterd and how Tiono had such a problamatic day but it all became resoved in the end! Very cute! Nice job! Can't wait to see more stories from you!
Kisshulover1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aww! Great story! Oh, and I love the song, it fits it so well! Keep up the good work!
XxEvilxX chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aw, so cute! I do hope Sweden proposes to Finland, and then Finalnd would tell him that's what he was going to say! Or something like that... Ignore the ramblings of the SuFin obsessed fangirl. Can't wait for part two!
No nameo chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Go finland! Propose to Sweden fast! Cute story , I liked the worker ladies in the beginning...trying to figure out Sweden.
The Accountless writer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Please update soon? I'm seriously curious over what the outcome will be(so many possible endings~!) so really! Update soon!