Reviews for Untamed
Kendra Iscariette chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Enjoyable.
ffdarkwolf77 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Great read, love the interaction you portray between them. Really enjoyed it and the build up :)
KiwuLove chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I seriously love this fic, it is the best Eagle fanfic I have ever read. It's absolutely a favorite of mine. :) You should make another!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Brilliant! Gorgeous characterizing
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nice story :) I'm loving all the Esca x Marcus feels! I mean, how can anyone watch the the the Eagle and not come out shipping these two?...hahha
Draconis13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Perfect. Beautiful, really.
debzzz chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So. This was sort of perfect. Like, woah! Admitedly, it's only the second one I've read in this (so UNFAIRLY small) fandom, but I have read enough fic to know it can't get much better than this!

I loved the imagery and the way Marcus seemed to struggle with his want. You managed to convey so many complex emotions in so few words. And Esca. GUH! I watched the film yesterday (and IMMEDIATELY saught out some fic because it just asks to be written), but I'm already so much in love with his character. I really loved the way you wrote him here, I like the idea of him being untameable and feral. Gorgeous and really, really, REALLY hot fic! Thank you for sharing it :D
siriuslives chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hey, I thought this story was great. the build up wasnt too much it added some nice suspense. The writing was well done, it really made me visualize and gave a good background - you could read this story even if you've never seen the movie. anyway Great job. Keep Writing!
ZombieVampireAuthor chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
So hot! Amazing job. I deeply admire the way u write so please continue!
DiabolicTenshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh, God, this was HOT! It's one of my favourite stories, I love it soo much. Marcus and Esca are just too adorable together. Thanks for writing
Ruyu-san chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Your writing is lovely. I enjoyed this immensely.
hevaann chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
The beginning of this fic made me want to cry, i ached inside in empthy for Marcus. My favourite lines are

"their chests were pressed so tightly that marcus experienced each of esca's breaths as thouigh he'd made it himself" and "it was a language that needed no translation"

you writing is eloquent and picturesque, i hope you continue to display and grow in your talent
zizou chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I just watched The Eagle for the first time today and of course I couldn't help to think how brilliant they would be together. You caught both of them very good and made a wonderful little fic of it. Thank you.
BellaCam chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I really , but really loved your story !

Just enough emotions and pride mixed together !

Just made Esca so...hot it's hard to express it with words :)

Nice work XD Keep on writing
Axielouise chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was amazing. In my opinion very close to chatacter and there for totally believable which I think can be one of the most important things in a fic. Also the way you set the scene made me feel like I was simply watching an extended part of the film (if only!)