Reviews for A Night To Themselves
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow, I'm very surprised I haven't read this...I went in search of a favorite story I wanted to reread and saw this. Really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing a great read!
pastrychick426 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
If you wanted to continue this, because it is so cute, the story of what happened to TK taking care of Rebecca "Who is definately her own person" would be adorable. We have all kinds of mushy stuff with Nico & Dani, which I love, but TK getting some comupance from a 5 year old? Perfect.
ghostwriter009 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was beyond adorable. Wonderful job!
Hell's Angel 606 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Cute! :)
topdog19 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
you are the first person to dod a story about them married and having a kid i like it wish you would write another one like this but with chapters.
Phantom's Angel 1987 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was too cute! I like how TK just took over and did something unselfish and nice. I like the cute family moment too. Great job!
just a bit crazy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
awww, that was really cute. Never thought about an established Dani/Nico story, at least not one that far in the future. I have a feeling that any kid of theirs would be a handful ;)
Sammy A chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was just so cute! I'm totally addicted to NR and I just keep thinking that's there's something between Nico and Dani.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That. Was adorable. Beyond adorable. I have cavities. In the best way possible. And at this point, I'm watching the ep of NR where that girl is telling Nico he would've made a great dad.

And of COURSE TK is breaking and entering in the best way possible.
angela123111 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Tk is hilarious in this. Such a nice story. Hope there's more.
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was to cute and I loved it.

Tanya
Maxir chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Love it. I could totally see TK as the cool uncle in a few years. And you captured everyone's voices perfectly. Just enough change to show the passage of time and slight changes in character. On a technical note, 'hand' was typed 'had' in one of TK's lines- "really had them over" just thought I would mention it. Keep up the great work!
onyxcareles chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hope you will continue this story or do a prequel as someone else stated.
Julie S chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really enjoyed reading this storyline. I am in love with this show and even more so addicted to Niko and Dani. Something has to give between those two or they will combust!
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love it. I love that T.K. is still in the picture because I don't care if there are supposed to be boundaries. Boundaries got blown out of the picture long ago and T.K. needs a family. Maybe then he'll have someone to hold him responsible. I hated yesterdays episode because, while yes normally there should be boundaries in a working relationship, T.K. and Dani's relationship has never been normal. Heck, the people Dani sees regularly don't have regular boundaries (Nico at 3 in the morning) why should she be normal? Here's to hoping next week things get back on track, Shadow.