Reviews for The Literary Dog
Loooooooooooooool this is awesomesauce
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Loved it!
Lord Mushie chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is so definitely fav'd. I seriously loved it. It was very well written, which is something I have missed as of late. I do hope you continue writing. I'd love to see another like this.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
very entertaining
LunarFallOut13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Lmao! I loved the ending, This was great _
Jessikur chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
other than the OOCness, very cute. Loved the concept of the story, and super loved the ending!
JulieNyu chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
It was really good. I loved it! :D
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is an awesome story for these two! xD good job!
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this whole thing, the plot, the writing, the pace of it, but do you know what I love the most about it? The fact that you managed to write the characters in character enough that I could honestly believe that the ways that they were slightly out of character were actually because they grew up and changed over the years. It's so rare to find a fic that actually manages that, so this was such a gem, and a good read.
AliceCambio chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very good! I loved it!
BedMonster666 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow I love your story It is amazing! great job!
Showthomay chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is was such a joy to read. The ending was just hilarious. :) Really well done. I love how you wrote this. Thank you for writing such a good fic. :)
hitman-reborn-0318 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really loved the story, especially the end. Super hilarious.
target-in-the-finder chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really adore this story, it's a real pleasure to read and it's such an original puppyshipping fic :-P cant wait to read more of you stories!
Reizbar-Ookami chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
BA. HA. HA. *rolls around laughing at the last part*

Ahaha, this was great. XD Yay bookshop! Yay Literary Dog! Yay money-is-power-mua-ha-ha Seto! Well, Seto, we already knew that about you, but kudos for saying it yourself. ;)