Reviews for Clash with Reality
RosaSilvermist chapter 1 . 2/19
Should probably be rated m, but it was a good story.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Me: Sorry, not worth the effort.

Big Mac: ...horseapples...
Blake chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Nice... well written and funny. strange with the sex thing though :/
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Leigh-Anne G chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Oh. My. Goodness.

I *adored* this story...it literally had me laughing out loud! I think my favorite part was Scootaloo asking who they'd tell and the crack about Rarity making him a tux! Too cute!
A Day in Cha's Aegis Life chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
My eyes are open wide

And by the way, I made it

Through the day

I watched the world outside

By the way, I'm leaving out

Today

[Chorus]

Here's my chance

This is my chance

Is a second chance [x2]

Hello, My name is Cha Cha 1 or Cha's Aegis whatever you would like to call me O. I am 30 years old about 5'11 I have size 30 breasts and a 25 inch waist. My sign is Cancer,I used to live in the thick unforgiving wilderness of South Africa, but my family was too big and I'm a loner at heart, so I moved all the way to Arizona, which is very close to California. I used to have a big butt, it was jiggly but I managed to lose weight. I am now 125 pounds and my stomach is flat. I have 2 cats named Bunnysaurus and Lord Kelvin. I love Critics United.

There I discovered this like, amazing website called ; did I mention I also love seeing people cry and suffer because of what I did? Also I'm a sadist. O. - my favorite emoticon( I use this a lot so get used to it). On I made new friends their names are DarkSacredJewelxox, The Real Goody Two Shoes,Bonus Kun and Gaaras1Girl. They are awesome and sadists... just like me!

I also have other hobbies besides I work at the county jail and bring in the most attractive criminals in for 'interrogation' it's a great job, I get to satisfy my Sadism fetishes. I love my life. I am not currently in a relation ship, but I do have a thing for Jewel though, me and her did kiss once at a X-mas party I thought it was just for fun, but ever since than I've been having feelings for her. It's hard to explain. Jewels a Cancer too though, maybe that's why we click so well.

Today however a lot of strange things happened at work today during lunch. At first we were just talking about the usual things such as BonusKun and his lover's impotency issue, Gaaras1Girl's horse Firefly and how he keeps eating carpet, suddenly we saw a girl with blue hair, red eyes and a very low cut top with shorts, is what she was wearing, at first we didn't believe our eyes... It was Jewel. Usually we always see her in her army uniform,but today she was all decked out!

She smiled and walked up to our bench and sat next to me, I couldn't help but notice her large,supp peach - colored , size 26 breasts suffocating in that tiny,cute top! My hand resisted giving both a squeeze, infact my hand was in more pain than those lovely breasts seemed to be. BonusKun and Gaaras1Girl were still talking, seeing that, Jewel did the "come hither" sign with her perfectly manicured index finger, she pulled down her shirtdown to the point where I could see her thick suckable bust even lower to tempt me. The crop top she was wearing had flares where her tits were supposed to be her D- sized breasts were squeezed in very tightly up to point where the bounced with every step.

I thought how niceit would be to get my hands on those supple,soft,perky,creamy breasts and simply squeeze and tease them purple. Jewel led me to the teacher's lounge and made me sit on the couch and locked the door shit and folded the blinds.

She then laid down on one of the lounge chairs and took of her shorts, I almost got a nose bleed just imagining what could be behind those cute laced pink- semi - see - through panties she was wearing. Her skin was just soo fine! She then sat on my lap and took off her crop top! She was wearing a strapless push - up bra, it was see - through so I could see her nipples sticking out like a sore thumb, Putting my arms around her waist I bit into the bra strap and tore it off with my teeth, she tried to shake my hand away, but I pinned both her wrists on the floor and started running my starving hands all over soft jugs squeezing them, we were role - playing a rape fantasy. Jewel eyes froze up with terror and helplessness but I knew she was enjoying it, I then place my lips on her long, limber neck and started running full lips all over her neck and started sucking it, Jewel moaned with pleasure,with my other hand I took off her lacy panties and tossed them aside I grabbed her smooth, soft pussy and dug my nail - less hands inside her wetness and started rubbing it in circular motion, her vagina was starting to bubble and wet.

I pinched her nipple lightly with my other hand while simulataneiously rubbing her clit, I could tell form her expression she was close to climaxing, she was begging for me to let her go. But I dug in my fingers deeper and rubbed her G- spot, lightly pinching her nipples till they were erect. I then squeezed her pussy tightly to prevent her from cumming, I wasn't done with her yet. Both her nipples became very hard I licked the tip of them with my tounge to tease her, I didn't pinch them until, I was still rubbing her clit with my other finger, it was starting to get very wet down there, she was breathing harder and harder, I let go instantly to delay her orgasm her hips bucked and her tits jiggled, she was begging for entrance. I decided to let her have it and pinched both her nipples and gave her clit one last rub, a wall shattering moan erupted from her vocal cords ; at the same time a whole liter of cum flowed through her vagina and on to my hand. She was satisfied to say the least. As I got up to wash my hand, she grabbed me and pulled me down with her... as I could see.. we clearly weren't done yet.
catrianheir chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Good story it was funny and cute, but I feel I should mention Rainbow Dash is seventeen: now I'm not sure what the statatory laws are where your from but I'm pretty sure mac isn't going to jail or anything, he is still getting a beating from Applejack which doesn't sound all that bad not cause she's weak cause she obviously isn't rather I say that cause, well, I don't mean to sound like a freak cause I'm not... mostly, I say that cause I would gladly accept a good whallop from her anyday. Yeah. If I seem Texan it's probably cause I am.
RR7733 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
To quote Fluttershy:

"Oh... My."
HiAndromon chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hmmm this was funny, thank you for writing it.
HPdarkman229 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was really funny! just about laughed my lungs out.
RobbyTheRogue chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Great sequel, I half expected Rainbow Dash to find him. please continue to make these.
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I actually really want a sequel to this where Big Mac gets the crap beaten out of him and rainbow has to save him. oh well. hilarious all the same.

You should submit this to fimfiction, thats a good site for this kinda thing. well designed. And youd get a star rating!

By now.
Drakon Samael chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I feel so sorry for Big Mac; but that's what happens when you don't take precautions from snoopers. Awesome story and, quite frankly, I could see this happening easily.
Super Metal Sonic chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
great story. I really enjoyed it, It was a laugh a minite
SSJ-Jolt chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Poor Big Mac. Still, brilliantly written.