Reviews for The Aftermath
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 2/28
Oh my, and now comes a twist, just an AU. Regardless, I'mam heartily intrigued and hope that you finish the story or at least post a few chapter!

I feel horribly for Marguerite, having Percy back safe, but feverish. I also fear for Suzanne, and for Sir Andrew as well. It can't be easily with them so recently engaged!
WolfDaughter chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I realize it has been quite some time since you updated this story. Still, is it too much to hope that you won't leave us hanging like this forever? With Sir Andrew's life on the line and Percy ill?
waiting for the future chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Wow, I love this! i don't know if you're still going on this story but if you are I for one think it's amazing! i would gladly read more :)
SmellofRoses chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Love it so far! Keep it up and update soon :)
PursuitsEternal chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Ah, Percy. Off without a goodbye, yet again. Save your man, keep the girl safe, defeat the enemy...

Or face the enemy, since I'm impatient to see the Agent :)

Lovely again! Can't wait for more.
LadyWallace chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Oh Percy, so gallant ;) But he has to go and save Andrew. I'm thinking Margot will probably not stay in England, but that's just a guess. I'm anxious to see where you go with this, so I hope you update soon when you have the chance! )
PursuitsEternal chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
All I can do is beg to get the slightest glimpse of your Chauvelin. And I wait on bated breath for that moment.

Wonderfully done
PursuitsEternal chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
This is fantastic! I adored your twist. Sometimes dreams seem rather hokey, but yours was tastefully and surprisingly done!

My highest commendations.
Authorspalace chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I am a huge fan of The Scarlet Pimpernel too and I love the way your fanfic is written. But some things I don't think the Scarlet Pimpernel would ever do. Just saying.
LadyWallace chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Oh no, Poor Andrew! D I knew Percy was going to end up doing something stupid. Oh dear. But at least he's not going alone, I suppose. I really like this story alot and I hope you update soon! D
LadyWallace chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Gosh you scared me there for a moment ;) Poor Percy, nightmares are terrible when you're fevered. And he hates doctors too, poor dear It's true, they really weren't that much good for anything back then.
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Okay, I had to review now so I could tell you how much I like this ) First of all, I adore Percy/Margot because they are one of my favorite couples in literature. Huzzah to you because this is the first Pimpernel fanfic I have read as well. I decided to start reading some because I want to write a few for myself. I think you have their characters down well, and I love the interaction between them here. It's so sweet And I have a feeling Percy is going to try to pretend he's all right and it's going to turn bad. I'll just have to read on ;)
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
HURRAY NEW CHAPTER!

its quite understandable that Percy wouldn't like doctors, after all that happened with is mother.

Chauvelin has Ffoulkes? That's horribly.

Marguerite won't be pleased about Percy going to France. I wonder if she'll try to convince him to let her come along.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
I wish they would publish your story because its great!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Well that was unexpected. I was mad that you had killed her just as she and Percy had regained their love for each other, but was so relieved that is had only been a nightmare.

""Percy froze. He hated doctors, thought they were "demmed useless." They had done nothing for his poor mother when she had gone mad at a young age and they always insisted on using the most… unnatural forms of treatment. Unwelcome memories flushed out all his previously happy feelings and he shuddered involuntarily at the thought."" Percy has good reason to dislike doctors. The medicine back then wasn't very good.