Reviews for Modern MedEvil
W1553 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Great reading, to bad you havent updated it in like 1 1/4 year.
Hans chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
(I'll spare the accent xD)

This is good, it's well written and with an interesting storyline. The opening paragraph of the first chapter was particularly engaging, which is never a bad thing. On the whole, you could keep writing as you have and end up with a very decent fanfic.

There are, however, a few things that bugged me. That's not to say they're actual problems, as it could just be my personal preferences.

The first thing is Gnarl's, and a few other minions, seemingly inconsistent speech. They generally give the impression that they could be speaking as 16th century (without going over the top saying things like 'Doth protest to much, methinks' etc), but they occasionally say things such as 'Anyway', which just seems slightly out of place to me. However, they never say anything that completely out of character, so to leave it as it is would be fine.

The second is that the description is lacking in places. Some parts, such as the spell casting, a very descriptive, and very entertaining to read. But I still have little idea what the Netherworld as a whole looks like, and the Salamander King is only ever described as 'giant'. Injecting some of the description from some areas with plently into areas with little (Like some sort of Robin Hood, I guess), would improve the story a fair bit.

For the moment, that's all I have to say. Keep up the good work.
Kurasabe chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Really good story. It's got everything i look for, except for women.

But that'll probaby come later... right?
undead3 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
OHMYGODHE'SGETTINGBETTER all we need is more of these wonderfully unique charecters
deathmachine2000 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
cht2 is great i even read it 2 times for the fun of it i like your writing i will start reading more of your stores
deathmachine2000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
love it write more. and make the minons steal a tank :P