Reviews for Here
thenightkind chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh, so lovely! And sad. The perfect amount of angsty fluff. I liked this version of non-paralyzed Charles. For all that is wonderful in having post-beach with healthy-no-permanent-damage-from-bullet-to-the-spine Charles, I think this is better. It's sad, but more truthful. And still leaves room for hope and more fluff. And I've rambled a bit so yeah... Awesome story would be the gist. :)
Lilynette chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Thanks for the great read! I loved it. The only thing I wondered was how Hank could go out in public with all that blue fur, but anyway. xP
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Loved it ;)
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Dear You,

I would like to go to Chattanooga. Seriously. And then just... stand in a spot that looks like where they had their CHERIK moment and then...-

!

-my love of it all to the rocks and shit and scare the fuck outta people.

~Heart
Emolicious Angel chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh my sweet lord that was beautiful. I loved that so much. Why does it have to be complete, I'd love to see more!

I guess Ill just go read more of your fics!
Pegasus2o5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is so sweet. *sniffle* I really love the whole situation, guilty/protective Erik, family road trip, NOT paralyzed, it's just lovely. And it's made even more awesome by my own memories of Rock City and Lookout Mountain! The gnomes! And Erik promising to stayyyy, augh where are my tissues...
taiis fernandes chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
"After a long minute or two of companionable silence Erik spoke up. 'Is that any better?'"

own, OF COURSE it is better, dear. Sharing body heat is ALWAYS an option. And I have many theories how they exactly found it out, if you lnow what i mean... xD

"Dude. Are those gnomes? Seriously?"

oh, Sean, you're too precious for this world.

OWN, so fluffy! all the feelings! I just love how Erik still blames himself and Charles just cannot let it go and assures him that they're fine, he IS fine with it - as long as Erik is there for him

*-*
Arayende chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is so adorable! :3 You really should write a few more of these short fics. I must say I'm rather fond of the ones that have Erik looking after Charles, especially the ones taking place after Cuba. Lovely!
pbw chapter 1 . 8/15/2011

CherryBombbx3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved the kissed! But frowned when Charles was in pain:(

update soon3
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
awww awsome i loved the ending hahah greatjob
Jess chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This fic is so beautifully written. Please do continue soon!