Reviews for Everything
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
OMG! There are tears in my eyes as I write this. It was so sad but very well written. I felt Erik's anguish, and also Raven's heartache at losing her brother. Well done!
happy-me-111 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Beautiful. Heart-breaking.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
D:
Oh god, that was horrible! I mean, it was fantastic, but oh god why?! Lol
lhommerun chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I hate this alternate universe but I love the way you wrote it. It's a bit old this story but it's not completed (or so it says) so just in case I have subscribed to it.
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
is erik going to find some way to go back in time or summon charles' spirit in some way?

I love your work.
Emolicious Angel chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
So even though this was posted months ago, it doesnt say it's complete, so Im going to story alert in the hopes that you will add to this. Perhaps a miracle and he is alive, or even more from erics point of view?
Pegasus2o5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
/flail\ This was you? I saw this on the kink meme and it just KILLED me! Shoulda known it was you!

Somehow the fact that Charles was shot in the *temple,* that spot that's just so associated with him and his powers, is just like a kick in the stomach. And then lines like THIS:

"There was no familiar presence at the edge of his mind, just waiting for the slightest invitation to be let in-as it had been there for some time now. But he had shut it out with the helmet, and now he would never feel it again."

"His lips hovered over Charles's face, but he couldn't do it even now. He didn't deserve it now.

"I'm so sorry," he said again, whispering this time. And all he could bring himself to kiss was his friend's forehead, though his thumb brushed tenderly across Charles's lips in longing.

I...did I love you? Would you have loved ME?

They would never know."

Oh, and the thing with Raven and the gun, SO EXACTLY the way it would have gone, so in character for them both. I kind of got chills from the line "You will be." That was a scary moment.

Yes, I would love to see more of this story, but only if there's some way to bring... I don't know, something like hope into it? I can only stand relentless despair and grief for the duration of a one-shot, lol.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
XD I finally found a fic with this theme! This fanfic is amazing!

Great job!
taiis fernandes chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
oh. gosh.

just...oh noes.

how could you do this? you just shattered poor Erik's heart - and Raven's, and Hank's, and Alex's, and Sean's...

It was all sad and yet beautiful. I just got this bittersweet vibe from this fic - Erik and the 'what ifs', the million possibilities that just vanished in a second. And he coulnd't even kiss Charles goodbye, not even feel his mind for the last time - and that's just heartbreaking.

Bur I really enjoyed it. We read all those AUs in which Charles is fine, Erik never left, Darwin is still alive... Don't get me wrong, i LOVE them, but there's also the other side: what could have been worse. And I think that you did a pretty good job showing this other reality.

"Only Charles had seen him as he was. As everything he could be. And Charles was gone now."

Ouch. This hurt. But it's very true. Just... Beautiful.

P.s: Adele's song (rolling in the deep) kept playing on my ming during the entire fanfic. Just when Erik says " So much lost...we could have had the world, Charles..." I get her voice singing " We could've had it all, rolling in the deep.." You so should listen to it.
schoolkid chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I need to know what happens next! Update soon!
Jaivaramongolid chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was so sad... in a sort of good way (I'm weird, whatever)I will definitely continue reading if you write more on this :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
omg so sad but nice i just loved it
Gaming Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
will this only be a one shot? i mean you left it pretty open, so it could be more if you wanted it to be? :) ill subscribe, just in case. good sad little story 3