Reviews for Like a Teddy Bear
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my poor heart broke in this the image of a kid sherlock doing the nursery rhyme alone and crying I cried for him
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Heartbroken!
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
*heart breaks*

I adore any Mycroft/Sherlock stuff, but this killed me. GAH

It was so sad, but wonderful. TY

*favoriting*
nefertani chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I will never see that scene the same way again.
toeki chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
bittersweet childhood fic. i didnt even know its a nursery rhyme, because im from germany. so your story explained a lot to me.
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I will love this forever Sami ;_;
forcedapathy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Nice bit of background there, really enjoyed it. D
Snake D'Morte chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww so cute and sad, poor Sherlock.
Initial A chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
*crieeeeeeeesssss*

I hope someday Sherlock and Mycroft can be better friends. ( It's the only thing I dislike in the show, they changed their relationship from the books. They were at least civil and perhaps pretended to be friendly with one another...
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love you. I was going to write this idea myself. Why does Sherlock know nursery rhymes better than the solar system? But mine was going to be more along the lines of Mother used to sing them all the time.

Or I was thinking about a case fic where the killer used nursery rhymes. Anyway. Sorry.

This was really cute, a nice interpretation that explains a lot of unanswered questions. I liked it. Good job.

-for you!
freezingsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
that was so sad and adorable, it was really well written. keep up the good work!
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I wondered the same thing when I watched that episode. Very nice explanation and well written.
Kat chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awwwww...so sweet! :3 I'm also glad someone else notcied it!
Pale-Face chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
that was soo sweet. the last line really hit me
stardiva chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
ohhh our poor little lockie

and mycroft wonders why he doesn't like him.

good story love it.