Reviews for Harvester Of Sorrow
hennahelen chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Love your stories. Would love another angie story x
KajaFire chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
I know that you ask to review after chapters but I must continue reading...i must...i must! Like my life depending on it! You are a truly remarkable writer! :)
KajaFire chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
So funny this last part! I had a good laugh,just like our boys! :))
KajaFire chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I definitely love the lines of Bobby,he is my fav person in the all spn thing! i mean the boys are stunning but still,Bobby is real person,from real life,one of us,if I may say so. Maybe my english is not good enough,but I hope you'll understand me :)
KajaFire chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Absolutely fantastic! Can't belive that anyone could be offended with this art! Jolly good!
KajaFire chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I like that we have a friendly sheriff here!
KajaFire chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
My heart just stoped!
KajaFire chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love it so far! It's so easy to read your chapters and feel eager for next one! I'm living the SPN all the way,maybe I'm a little crazy:))
ccase13 chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
I like your stories of the mysterious creature from another realm.

If the angels couldn't catch her and she wrecked hell, I'll bet she could give Oberon and that nasty leprechaun that kinapped Dean what for.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
I loved the horse defending his owner's husband from the demon. Horses traditionally are supposed to be able to sense the supernatural.
Lucrecia Christina chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Again, reviewing entire story. *Bowing to your excellence* WOW! You should be writing for Supernatural. This is just amazing! The body count was high...but again, that's the way of horror/paranormal/supernatural stuff. Your characterization of Angie was great! Just, a really GREAT job! I have no other words! Keep up the great work!
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Angie has decided to quit running and try to beat her opponents, and has let Dean know this, and that she won't be back. David will be able to tell Dean what happens, even though he is now in a different dimension. This strange relationship will be severed, though both will not forget.

A very good wrap-up to an excellent and well written story!
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
She can, eh? Oh, David...
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
Ah, some insight on just what Angie is - nice. She's definitely one of a kind! Let the rescue begin...
BranchSuper chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
They got Angie to the panic room, but those "men in black' came and took her. And now a new being has come to help them retrieve the "white angel". Very interesting.