Reviews for Harvester Of Sorrow
hi i would read another angie story ! Thank you for your other stories.
JudyH chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
I was so completely caught up in this story, and the one preceding it that introduced Angie, that I stayed up well into the wee hours, absorbing it all. Angie would have been such a wonderful character in the series: mysterious, powerful, a strong ally for the boys...like Castiel was before the writers turned him into a cartoon character (sorry, Cas fans, but he is). I understand your new foray into the role of novelist has led you away from fanfic (congrats on that, BTW!)...but I would personally love to see you come back to the fold one day and write more amazing stuff like this...bravo!
hennahelen chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Love your stories. Would love another angie story x
KajaFire chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
I know that you ask to review after chapters but I must continue reading...i must...i must! Like my life depending on it! You are a truly remarkable writer! :)
KajaFire chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
So funny this last part! I had a good laugh,just like our boys! :))
KajaFire chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I definitely love the lines of Bobby,he is my fav person in the all spn thing! i mean the boys are stunning but still,Bobby is real person,from real life,one of us,if I may say so. Maybe my english is not good enough,but I hope you'll understand me :)
KajaFire chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Absolutely fantastic! Can't belive that anyone could be offended with this art! Jolly good!
KajaFire chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I like that we have a friendly sheriff here!
KajaFire chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
My heart just stoped!
KajaFire chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love it so far! It's so easy to read your chapters and feel eager for next one! I'm living the SPN all the way,maybe I'm a little crazy:))
ccase13 chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
I like your stories of the mysterious creature from another realm.

If the angels couldn't catch her and she wrecked hell, I'll bet she could give Oberon and that nasty leprechaun that kinapped Dean what for.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
I loved the horse defending his owner's husband from the demon. Horses traditionally are supposed to be able to sense the supernatural.
Lucrecia Christina chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Again, reviewing entire story. *Bowing to your excellence* WOW! You should be writing for Supernatural. This is just amazing! The body count was high...but again, that's the way of horror/paranormal/supernatural stuff. Your characterization of Angie was great! Just, a really GREAT job! I have no other words! Keep up the great work!
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Angie has decided to quit running and try to beat her opponents, and has let Dean know this, and that she won't be back. David will be able to tell Dean what happens, even though he is now in a different dimension. This strange relationship will be severed, though both will not forget.

A very good wrap-up to an excellent and well written story!
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
She can, eh? Oh, David...