Reviews for La Vie En Rose
lettervreter chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
wow, this was awkward and sweet and hot and a little bit weird all at the same time, I loved it!
OuijaBoardum chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
I read this over on dA not too long ago! Thought I'd leave my review here too.

Loved it.

I really don't ship these two, but I couldn't help but love this fic. You may've converted me...

Really awesome, and funny! :)
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Haha, these guys are amazing.

I was super surprised at the extra genitals that you made Wayne have, but it worked out in the end.

This whole thing was great and I absolutely loved it.
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Oh. Snap.

The shit just got real.

Tehe I can't wait to read Bernards reaction.
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Eep! You get a million cool points just for mentioning ABBA.

XD I totally love Bernard and all his . . . his-ness in this story. And Wayne, they're both perfect.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work!
MegaFanGirl chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Damn that's hot. I love the detail about his phone still being in Megamind's possession. Excellent.

Really cute, really hot, love how Bernard manages his way through his anxiety to actually follow his heart and find his dreams. This is such a great story.
Azure Gryphon chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
When I think about it these two make a cute couple. Really, the displaced museum curator and Roxanne's 'dumped boyfriend' getting together, that's pretty sweet. I have to admit parts made me laugh, some pretty funny stuff.
Niori chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I've never read anything that is exculssively this pairing before, but since I like all your other stuff, I figured I'd give it a try.

I'm glad I did, since I'm really enjoying this. It's such a perfect mix of utter angst and humor (sequin shirt for the win!).Metz thinking that Bernard was really Megs in disguise had me snickering, while Minion just had me chuckling.

Seriously, great, great job.
averyeml chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really like this story, but may I ask why the second chapter is identical to the first? Because I was definitely hoping for another chapter.
Annie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awwwwww! I've been meaning to read a Bernie/Wayne fic for a while now. To be honest though I'm a little miffed this one was so short. You wouldn't consider doing more would you? Please? I feel like Wayne gets the real short end of the stick from fandom and you seem like just the right author to give him the attention he needs.