Reviews for The Gothic Loli and the Eroge Playing Model
The Reality DumPer chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Aww..cute.
But it feels slow.
And where's tsundere Kirino gone?
See ya.

Nice.
IphisAndIanthe chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
I love this story! 3 3 3 3
silverstreak93242 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
rather interesting story, looking forward to seeing what you have planned, and how your going to bring Kuroneko and Kirino together! The first person sometimes get's a little confusing, but still works! Hopefully your muse hasn't headed off to BoraBora and is still trying to churn out more chapters with you!
KatzeNoel chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
can't wait for more
DuublinShloostix chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Very nice. I like there is more Ayase in the story, but I'd really like to see more of the main romance too.

Keep going.
Charles Oberonn chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Again another original unexepected spin to the story.

which isn't very focused so far, but I don't mind.

keep the great work.

-Charles
DuublinShloostix chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I love this coupling and this story it's really sweet,

though I must agree with the guy under me, the latest one seemed a bit rush.

the first four however are awesome and cute.

smily face:)
Miitan chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I noticed this chapter seemed to end a bit too suddenly. We go from scene in the kitchen to Kuroneko going home in about as many lines. A bit more exposition might have worked well between the two events.

Without wanting to criticise too much, the characters also seem shallower compared to previous chapters which I can only assume is due to the forced nature of the chapter. I don't know about other readers, but I think the story would improve if you worked at your own pace and posted chapters when you think they're ready, rather than when you think they're due.
Charles Oberonn chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Finnaly, a confession (sort of).

great chapter.
kyub3y14 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Wow this paring is hard to find but that aside i have to say the characters are good and the plot is as well only minor annoyence is the amount of "I" in the narrating maybe its becouse its a 1st pov and if thats the case my apolegies but other than that id say its a good fanfic and looking forward to future updates.
Charles Oberonn chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
A great and interesting chapter, and a nice turn to the story.

waiting for next chapter.
Charles Oberonn chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
As a fan of this pairing and a writer of such fic I really loved your work.

I hope to see you continue it soon.

There are some mistakes but I probably have much more.

-Charles