Reviews for The World Through My Eyes
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Love this story
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
RIGHT INTO THE FEELS.
Omg this is too cute I'm dying. Green's words to show how much he loves her is soooo adorable.

I am spending my time reading these fics. Yeaaaaaaaaah!
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
So cute!
xxBurningxx chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
That was AWESOME. It's 5 in the morning, and I gotta get up in 2 hours for school, but I don't care! You know why? It's 'cause I'm enjoying reading ConflictingShipping fics WAYY too much!

So, as you can see, I enjoyed that quite a bit. Issues concerning past and present tense were frequent, however. A few light typos here and there, but nothing that can't be fixed. Lovely nonetheless.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and mark this story as 'Complete'. Anyways, I really love the hints of humor. The part about Victory Road? I was literally laughing my ass off, trying not to awake my parents. I was also trying not to die at the adorable scenes, because gods I was fangirling at some parts of this.

I loved this story. Thanks for the good read.

Sincerely,
Burning
Princess Mononoke 503 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
awwwwwww. i love stories like this. just cant stop reading.
Empress Empoleon chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
I LOVE this story! You did a really good job putting them into the game and everything. And who does't love a mushy OldrivalShipping ending?
SunnyTea chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Aw I love this story it's so cute! :3 You did a great job with it! :D
LuckyTigger chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Awh, how cute! :D
Relel chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Ahh... the sweet beautiful moment we've all been waiting for. They're just so cute! You're doing an excellent job with this couple! It's so much better than I could have done!
galaxyspaceandtime chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
..That romance scene was THE BEST ROMANCE IVE EVER HEARD! And I felt bad when Green got told off by his 'Gramps'

BUT WOW! 4 CHAPTERS YOU ARE AMAZING WOMAN!
LuckyTigger chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
OWNED! Too bad Leaf didn't get to finish whay she was saying.
LuckyTigger chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Awh. How cute!:)
Relel chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
I love this story! They seem so similar to my interpretation of them together! I honestly think you are a talented writer.
galaxyspaceandtime chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Great chapter, verry... close!
LuckyTigger chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
How cute! You should gey more reviees than the ones you have. :)