Reviews for Stop Loss
BG224 chapter 33 . 4/18
This was wonderful! I loved your calls to canon and how you still had Burt and Carole get together. Most of all, which is weird considering this is a Klaine story, I loved Jesse in this the most. You had his characterization down pat and I somehow never made the connection before that since Rachel and Kurt are so similar of course Kurt and Jesse are similar too. And somehow you made me ship them together...even though this is a Klaine story?! You just had a wonderful grasp of your characters and I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you! I also just loved that Kurt was given so many opportunities to improve because my god I LOVE his voice and I think he deserved better in the show. So thank you for that too.
Brume Evans chapter 24 . 1/30
Oh my god no! You can't do that! I'm crying right now, no :(
Brume Evans chapter 10 . 1/29
Omg you can't just drop bombs like that :o
Brume Evans chapter 1 . 1/29
Aaaaahhh so excited about the premises of this story!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/19/2019
lovely
Guest chapter 27 . 9/19/2019
god this chapter was gorgeous. You mentioned earlier you were worried writing JEsse, but this characterization of him is so perfect and poignant and he is still infuriating but somehow really sad too? I love Blaine and Kurts relationship in this fic, it's obviously beautiful and happy and complicated. But this complicated picture of Jesse and Kurts friendship is wonderful icing.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/3/2019
I absolutely loved the parallelism between the first and last chapter, whether it was intentional or not. Anywho it’s been years since you wrote this story and I hope you’re doing well! idk it was a few chapters back but one of your authors notes alarmed me enough that I remembered to include it in a review :) this story was amazing and perhaps because I’m analyzing rhetoric in English class right now, I couldn’t help but notice how beautifully written it was. I’m mad at myself for taking so long to finish this story however, I’m also glad that I forced myself to finally come to the end because I loved it
Guest chapter 25 . 3/31/2019
gOD is Jesse infuriating... and so interesting at the same time. I’m actually super impressed by your ability to make me want to smack Jesse and continue reading at the same time. Props to you for impersonating him so well in your writing! I’m not even mad that my klaine bows are sinking at the moment, which says a lot. I hope there’s another Jesse chapter, or if there isn’t that okay too.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2017
My sweet babies
Guest chapter 18 . 8/11/2017
AHAHAH WHEN I READ UNSEXY THOUGHTS I THOUGHT OF THE FITNESS GRAM PACER TEST
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2017
be still my heart
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
I love their relationship so much, there goes my expectations whoops now nothing will live up to them and I'll be forever alone
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
They're so sweet oh god
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
I don't know how to feel I've always loved Jesse even in the canon
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
Anyone can fight me on this but Bohemian Rhapsody was one of the most impressive songs on Glee