Reviews for Stop Loss
amethyst-uk chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
AÑSLJDLKASHFÑKSZHFLJZSHFÑASD GÑASJHFLJDSHFÑKDHBLXDNVCÑLSZ DNVKJDBVÑ . -ÑLDSKVML,DFBVNLÑSDKVÑSDLKHVKSDJFÑK
(you killed me)
aflaskj chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Oh, right, I forgot Blaine didn't know Kurt started the whole lion thing... cool.

anyway, omg, I LOVED everything with Rachel, Finn, Jesse, Burt, and Shelby. Everything: it was so funny and touching, hahaha. I was smiling the entire time with Jesse, Rachel, and Finn's parts. I cannot handle how awesome you are at writing all three of them, seriously.

Can't wait for this to end - that.. sounds weird or like an insult, but I just think it's READY to end. :)
ileliberte chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Woohoo! I'm so happy to see the update, I love that Kurt's getting along well with his vocal coach and that he, of course, managed to get the lion safe. I like how Finn is here, bumbling but good natured enough, and I adore that Rachel and Kurt are kind of friends. I think Kurt forgiving Jesse really shouldn't have that much to do with Blaine, but I like that they talked it out. Blaine's getting back to himself more and Kurt's making decisions to not let his life and all the things he puts on himself overwhelm him, I'm glad they're moving forward on their own before they try to do it together as a couple.

I was kind of looking forward to Kurt as the head of VA, but without Shelby or any of Kurt's friends still there, it doesn't seem like the kind of atmosphere that's good for him any more. I guess I just sort of selfishly hope he isn't going to Dalton, because I still want him to be lead of something, and not sway in the background for Blaine's leads. I love that Kurt being anonymous is no real barrier to Blaine figuring out who did all of that for him once he saw the list and I love how much it means to him. I'm looking forward to Blaine and Kurt's reunion so much.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
I just love love love this chapter.
divine529 chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
This was an incredible chapter. I wish you hadn't put a cliff-hanger though I need to know what happens next even if its the last chapter. Looking forward to it!
Parmelde Lorntiere chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
omg he found out about the lions! all the tears and reuinion and happiness now! I missed this verse. I just want to snuggle and cuddle in it now that it's getting happier again.
mylifeaslizz chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
God this story is so good. I love how you write like you're an expert at everything you describe. From this story I feel like you're a professional singer, vocal coach, zoo director, baker...
This story is just wonderful and you are so talented! :)
kissinginthebluedark chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
I'm not one to bug/beg/harass authors for updates, and I don't plan to start now. But I am going to be hoping for a new update every day, because the ending of this chapter... I just have no words. I actually teared up once Blaine realized what was going on, and then was about to throw something when I saw that the chapter was ending.

I love the growing relationship between Carole & Finn with Burt & Kurt. I tihnk you handle it very well, even though I was giggling throughout it because some of the things Kurt was saying about not being attracted to straight guys was exactly what happened in canon. I thought it was a nice nod to canon, and I love seeing Finn and Kurt get a second chance at building their relationship, this time without the drama.

I really hope we get to see Kurt transfer to Dalton. I kept thinking that it needed to happen, from the moment we started seeing how Goolsby was "training" VA. Kurt needs to get out, and honestly I'm glad to see him growing up enough to really see what matters in life. Yes he wants to be a star, but I feel like he's finally realizing the cost of what he's been doing, and deciding it's not worth it. And I think it's a good move for him.

This is the part where I say I anxiously await the next chapter, and even now the anticipation is tenfold. I cannot wait for the final chapter in this series; it has seriously been on hell of a ride. Thank you for sharing it with us, and as always, I'm looking forward to more. :)
Duchess on fire chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Awesome ! :D
The Modern One chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Terrific! I can't wait for more, but I don't want it to be over...
Phinney chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Omg it can't be so close to the end! I'm not ready!
On another note I've said it before and I'll say it again with pleasure, your writing is SO freaking good. I will dearly miss this story when it's done.
On another, another note I need my babies back together! It's so close I can just taste the fluff! Woo!
Keep up the most excellent work :D
borogroves chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Oh my lord, YFG! Such a wonderful chapter. Kurt has grown so much over the course of this story, and that really shines through with his desire to forgive Jesse and start moving past all of this. I cannot wait for the final chapter, but I'm so sad that it will be over!
lovelylittlewren chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
I just loved this chapter.
HBerlioz chapter 31 . 8/22/2012
Not only is this story just brilliant and quite possibly the best I have ever read in the glee fandom. I have been an emotional wreck for the last ten days that I have spent reading this story. I have never been this emotionally involved in a piece of fanfiction ever. You are able to get inside the characters and make them so believable and in character. Kurt was funny and likable just like on the show and I have never read anyone write Jesse St. James so well. The only people who could write these characters better are the writers on the show. Finally I can only imagine the insane 'What you did during summer vacation' essay Kurt could write come fall. I can only imagine how long an update could take just because of the sheer volume of every chapter, however I will be waiting eagerly waiting for the next installment.
ikffrox chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
why are you so brilliant? there is more character development in one chapter of this than in three seasons of the show. kudos.
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »