Reviews for Stop Loss
kissinginthebluedark chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
I'm not one to bug/beg/harass authors for updates, and I don't plan to start now. But I am going to be hoping for a new update every day, because the ending of this chapter... I just have no words. I actually teared up once Blaine realized what was going on, and then was about to throw something when I saw that the chapter was ending.

I love the growing relationship between Carole & Finn with Burt & Kurt. I tihnk you handle it very well, even though I was giggling throughout it because some of the things Kurt was saying about not being attracted to straight guys was exactly what happened in canon. I thought it was a nice nod to canon, and I love seeing Finn and Kurt get a second chance at building their relationship, this time without the drama.

I really hope we get to see Kurt transfer to Dalton. I kept thinking that it needed to happen, from the moment we started seeing how Goolsby was "training" VA. Kurt needs to get out, and honestly I'm glad to see him growing up enough to really see what matters in life. Yes he wants to be a star, but I feel like he's finally realizing the cost of what he's been doing, and deciding it's not worth it. And I think it's a good move for him.

This is the part where I say I anxiously await the next chapter, and even now the anticipation is tenfold. I cannot wait for the final chapter in this series; it has seriously been on hell of a ride. Thank you for sharing it with us, and as always, I'm looking forward to more. :)
P'tit Pingouin chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Awesome ! :D
The Modern One chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Terrific! I can't wait for more, but I don't want it to be over...
Phinney chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Omg it can't be so close to the end! I'm not ready!
On another note I've said it before and I'll say it again with pleasure, your writing is SO freaking good. I will dearly miss this story when it's done.
On another, another note I need my babies back together! It's so close I can just taste the fluff! Woo!
Keep up the most excellent work :D
borogroves chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Oh my lord, YFG! Such a wonderful chapter. Kurt has grown so much over the course of this story, and that really shines through with his desire to forgive Jesse and start moving past all of this. I cannot wait for the final chapter, but I'm so sad that it will be over!
lovelylittlewren chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
I just loved this chapter.
HBerlioz chapter 31 . 8/22/2012
Not only is this story just brilliant and quite possibly the best I have ever read in the glee fandom. I have been an emotional wreck for the last ten days that I have spent reading this story. I have never been this emotionally involved in a piece of fanfiction ever. You are able to get inside the characters and make them so believable and in character. Kurt was funny and likable just like on the show and I have never read anyone write Jesse St. James so well. The only people who could write these characters better are the writers on the show. Finally I can only imagine the insane 'What you did during summer vacation' essay Kurt could write come fall. I can only imagine how long an update could take just because of the sheer volume of every chapter, however I will be waiting eagerly waiting for the next installment.
ikffrox chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
why are you so brilliant? there is more character development in one chapter of this than in three seasons of the show. kudos.
lostgemini687 chapter 31 . 8/14/2012
You continue to amaze me with this story. The details are just wonderful - all of the interludes in the chapter with the post it notes and Kurt and Blaine phone conversations...gah, just so good. And I'm so proud of what Kurt is doing with the zoo!

Basically I just love this story a lot, haha. Can't wait to see how it all ends.
Lobaa chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
Ohmygosh. Klaine is 100% my otp for Glee but Jesse's characterization is PERFECT. SO PERFECT (I was even rooting for him for a few minutes.)

flawless story is flawless.
Chinablues chapter 31 . 8/10/2012
I have to admit, I resisted this storyline forever. The thought of Kurt at Carmel, with Jesse, didn't feel right or proper (and I've read wing!fic!). And now, roughly 18 hours after I gave in and started chapter 1, I'm still torn. Should I have started from the first day you published and lived on tenterhooks from chapter to chapter; or should I have held out just a bit longer so I could have finished it all in one satisfying swoop. 'Cause I LOVE this, I love this so much.

The hardest part, for me, was visualizing and voicing your strong, confident, and driven Kurt. I felt his strong sense of fashion, but I appreciate that you didn't beat me about the head and shoulders with what he was wearing all the time because he didn't need to hide behind his layers. He's smart and quick, knows how to read people and reach conclusions, and isn't afraid to act, and has a pretty well developed sense of worth even though he knows it's still going to be tough because of who and what he is. He never had to hide or apologize and it shows in his voice, stance, and confidence. I think I like him even more at Carmel than I do at McKinley just because you are really showing me just how unique and successful he could be under the right scenario. And I really appreciate how you prove that the McKinley Glee club is such a flukey reality (and flakey, but that's a different story).

Actually, everything read as very real. Shelby's hard but true evaluations, honesty tempered with genuine caring; Blaine's exceptionally fragile state and how he relies on outside influences to grind himself into an identity. But your Jesse topped it all. I can't even describe how much I enjoyed this characterization of St. James: manipulative, brassy, and self absorbed; but with a devastating insight on people, especially those he thinks he can use to achieve his end game. I would love to be a fly on Shelby's wall during his Evaluation conference (and then sneak a little peek at his written evaluation while I'm there)!

In other words, I'm glad I came.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/8/2012
I am really happy that Blaine finally apologized to Kurt for Blaine's lack of support when Kurt's father was so ill and Kurt was so overwhelmed. I think it is so impressive that Kurt forgave Blaine so quickly without Blaine even asking and Kurt being so supportive of Blaine trying to get better with his depression. I know that people feel Kurt is lucky to have Blaine but I also believe Blaine is very lucky to have Kurt.
Phinney chapter 31 . 8/8/2012
*sobbing* It's just so good.
Kurt is just so perfect and lovely and Rachel was so funny and Blaine's mom is so adorable and I'm just having a lot of feelings right now. Can't wait till the next chapter! I also can't wait for Klaine to be reunited! Gosh I miss them so much.
drpepperluvgurl chapter 31 . 8/7/2012
Perfect. This was perfect :) can't wait for the next update! As usual your writing was exquisite and I just love how you write Jesse and Rachel. It's so spot on, probably better than the GLEE writers at times haha but I can't wait to see what you got in store next!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 31 . 8/7/2012