Reviews for Stop Loss
Bambi McBarbie chapter 33 . 12/10/2012
incredible story! read it, cried, laughed, loved it!
Eirian chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
I literally got full-body chills when Kurt figured out who Rachel was/why Jesse was interested in her. Then I had to go back and slowly re-read the revelation just to savor it-and then I started tearing up, for some weird reason. It was just PERFECT.

I should be sleeping, not reading. But this is such a good AU...I just can't be bothered with sleep right now. Love it.
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 33 . 11/1/2012
So my soul's sobbing at 12:09a.m. because of this incredible fic, I loved it more than brown peanut m&m's so thank you so much for writing it!
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 29 . 11/1/2012
I'M SO HAPPY FOR KURT, EVEN IF HE ISN'T FOR HIMSELF, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Can I just comment on the perfection that this fic is? It's incredible, publishable, perfect in all ways. It's like real literature that I could get from B & N. I'm loving it, to say the least.
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Great chapter! So glad that was earned and natural!
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lovely beginning! So glad Kurt has confidence in this fic, usually he struggles with it so yay! change is good!
myslytherinsoul chapter 33 . 10/18/2012
I loved it! I literally just watched glee this past week and fell in love. So this is one of my first fics to read and its so incredible. Lovely work.
Athena chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I love how you weaved canon details into it and the Jesse/kurt dynamic is just exquisite. I never knew how much I needed that friendship! Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)
Nikoline O'Conner chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is awesome so far! I'm actually currently reading chap 22 but I saw that there was 665 reviews SO THIS IS SATAN REVIEWING #lol
It is great!
Caitlin T chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
This was so amazing. Really. I read the last chapter a few weeks ago, but after re-reading the story I thought to write this review.

At first I have to admit that I'm so jeallous to you. You're so wonderful writer. Waiting for the last chapters was so excruciating. I hope I can do as good job as you in the future. But probably I don't.

Fantastic, breathtaking, amaizing, absolutely the best story I have ever read! Loved it from the start all way to the end. Hope you will write more Klaine-stories in some day.
Leah chapter 33 . 9/27/2012
OMG WOW LIKE SERIOUSLY WOW IVE BEEN READING THIS FOR LIKE THREE WEEKS AND IT COULDNT BE ANY BETTER LIKE ALL OF THE EVERYTHING WAS EXTREMELY PERFECT AND IT WAS SO FLUFFY AND I CANT AHH THIS JUST YES OMG WOW LIKE WHY ARE YOU NOT FAMOUS AND SUCH AND AHHH WOW OKAY
OKAY
OKaY
okAy
okay
so
normal person response now
Hello! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your rendition of the popular TV show, known as "Glee." I felt that the way you utilized your impressive vocabulary and superb writing skills was quite intellectually fulfilling. Kurt and Blaine had wonderful personalities in your version of the story, and I loved the added tidbits about the fundraiser. Everything in this work fit together, in my opinion, perfectly, allowing the story to flow and the characters to come alive. I simply cannot believe how talented some people can be without being more well known! It is my sincerest hope that, someday, you will be recognized for your talents. Therefore, I shall now present you with this award of the highest prestige for your superior writing talent:
. /-EoJc0Qq_
I hope you have enjoyed my humble review. Thank you for your time.
Best wishes,
Tumblr user nerdfighterpikawho
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 33 . 9/26/2012
That ending... was perfect.

This story has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster - to the point where I had to actually make myself stop reading from time to time just to give myself a break from all the *feels* - but it was all worth it. It's been an absolutely thrilling ride, from start to finish. Your characterisations were spot on where they needed to be, and very well written when the they developed beyond their canon roles (Jesse actually progressing as a human being, for instance).

At the beginning of this chapter, I was actually a little worried that it would end without Kurt and Blaine together, but that just made the reunion all the more satisfying. I really love what you've done with both their characters in this story, and how they've grown and changed over the last thirty-three chapters.

And once again, the ending was just perfect. You've done a brilliant job!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 31 . 9/26/2012
I've said it previously, but it bears repeating: I really love the way you've written Shelby in this story. We only really saw her from New Directions' point of view in season one, so it's been really interesting seeing her acting as a positive influence as opposed to a rival director - particularly as a positive influence on Kurt. Likewise, it was interesting to read about New Directions from Kurt's point of view as a member of Vocal Adrenaline. Rachel talking about how awful their concerts tend to be was particularly amusing.

But of course, it was the emotional scenes that really stood out in this chapter. The exchange between Kurt and Blaine's mother at the end was especially touching. That's something I actually haven't mentioned before, but probably should have: I really like the way that you've portrayed Blaine's parents. Yes, they've got a lot of issues, but it's obvious in every scene they're in how much they love Blaine.
actlikeimfunny chapter 33 . 9/26/2012
Wow. This was incredible. Especially the last ten chapters!
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »