Reviews for Stop Loss
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Can I just comment on the perfection that this fic is? It's incredible, publishable, perfect in all ways. It's like real literature that I could get from B & N. I'm loving it, to say the least.
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Great chapter! So glad that was earned and natural!
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lovely beginning! So glad Kurt has confidence in this fic, usually he struggles with it so yay! change is good!
myslytherinsoul chapter 33 . 10/18/2012
I loved it! I literally just watched glee this past week and fell in love. So this is one of my first fics to read and its so incredible. Lovely work.
Athena chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I love how you weaved canon details into it and the Jesse/kurt dynamic is just exquisite. I never knew how much I needed that friendship! Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)
Nikoline O'Conner chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is awesome so far! I'm actually currently reading chap 22 but I saw that there was 665 reviews SO THIS IS SATAN REVIEWING #lol
It is great!
Caitlin T chapter 33 . 10/11/2012
This was so amazing. Really. I read the last chapter a few weeks ago, but after re-reading the story I thought to write this review.

At first I have to admit that I'm so jeallous to you. You're so wonderful writer. Waiting for the last chapters was so excruciating. I hope I can do as good job as you in the future. But probably I don't.

Fantastic, breathtaking, amaizing, absolutely the best story I have ever read! Loved it from the start all way to the end. Hope you will write more Klaine-stories in some day.
Leah chapter 33 . 9/27/2012
OMG WOW LIKE SERIOUSLY WOW IVE BEEN READING THIS FOR LIKE THREE WEEKS AND IT COULDNT BE ANY BETTER LIKE ALL OF THE EVERYTHING WAS EXTREMELY PERFECT AND IT WAS SO FLUFFY AND I CANT AHH THIS JUST YES OMG WOW LIKE WHY ARE YOU NOT FAMOUS AND SUCH AND AHHH WOW OKAY
OKAY
OKaY
okAy
okay
so
normal person response now
Hello! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your rendition of the popular TV show, known as "Glee." I felt that the way you utilized your impressive vocabulary and superb writing skills was quite intellectually fulfilling. Kurt and Blaine had wonderful personalities in your version of the story, and I loved the added tidbits about the fundraiser. Everything in this work fit together, in my opinion, perfectly, allowing the story to flow and the characters to come alive. I simply cannot believe how talented some people can be without being more well known! It is my sincerest hope that, someday, you will be recognized for your talents. Therefore, I shall now present you with this award of the highest prestige for your superior writing talent:
. /-EoJc0Qq_
I hope you have enjoyed my humble review. Thank you for your time.
Best wishes,
Tumblr user nerdfighterpikawho
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 33 . 9/26/2012
That ending... was perfect.

This story has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster - to the point where I had to actually make myself stop reading from time to time just to give myself a break from all the *feels* - but it was all worth it. It's been an absolutely thrilling ride, from start to finish. Your characterisations were spot on where they needed to be, and very well written when the they developed beyond their canon roles (Jesse actually progressing as a human being, for instance).

At the beginning of this chapter, I was actually a little worried that it would end without Kurt and Blaine together, but that just made the reunion all the more satisfying. I really love what you've done with both their characters in this story, and how they've grown and changed over the last thirty-three chapters.

And once again, the ending was just perfect. You've done a brilliant job!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 31 . 9/26/2012
I've said it previously, but it bears repeating: I really love the way you've written Shelby in this story. We only really saw her from New Directions' point of view in season one, so it's been really interesting seeing her acting as a positive influence as opposed to a rival director - particularly as a positive influence on Kurt. Likewise, it was interesting to read about New Directions from Kurt's point of view as a member of Vocal Adrenaline. Rachel talking about how awful their concerts tend to be was particularly amusing.

But of course, it was the emotional scenes that really stood out in this chapter. The exchange between Kurt and Blaine's mother at the end was especially touching. That's something I actually haven't mentioned before, but probably should have: I really like the way that you've portrayed Blaine's parents. Yes, they've got a lot of issues, but it's obvious in every scene they're in how much they love Blaine.
actlikeimfunny chapter 33 . 9/26/2012
Wow. This was incredible. Especially the last ten chapters!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
Even though I find Jesse interesting as a character, I find him reprehensible as a person (even if I said previously that he wasn't much of a person), so I may have cheered a little when Kurt let him have it at the end. Guy's been asking for it for ages.

And I cannot put into words how much relief I felt when Kurt and Blaine texted each other. Even though there's obviously still a lot of damage to be repaired, it's a step in the right direction.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
Okay, I have basically been teary eyed for most of this chapter. I was right, it *did* hurt when Blaine found out about the kiss, but that's just scratching the surface! This whole chapter *hurt*, start to finish! That's a compliment, I swear, even though I kind of want to curl up in the fetal position right now.

The ending basically killed me. It's odd; I basically shrugged off the end of the previous chapter, but this one was like the end of the world. I just... I know he was at Dalton in canon, and all his reasons for wanting to attend now make perfect sense, but still... he *can't*! If he goes to Dalton, I have this awful, awful feeling that he's never going to see Kurt again (even though there are still ten chapters and - as far as I know - this is still a Klaine story).
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 25 . 9/25/2012
Were there lots of shovels coming your way in the days that followed this chapter being posted?

In all seriousness, though, I actually enjoyed this chapter, all things considered. Jesse is a very difficult character to properly capture simply because he's more of a *character* than a person, which I think is what makes him so intriguing (and incredibly frustrating). He obviously loves in his own little world where all the world's a stage, and I think you did a great job showing that here.

You also did a really good job building up to the kiss. Kurt and Jesse's relationship has been fraught with tension since day one, and given Kurt's serious emotional vulnerability in this chapter and Jesse's apparent inability to process human emotions *at all*, it was almost inevitably that it was going to happen.

I just know it's going to hurt when Blaine finds out though. It's going to hurt so very, very much...
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 24 . 9/24/2012
... My mind is kind of in pieces right now.

Okay, first, the fight: Wow! Ordinarily, if a couple has been fighting and arguing a lot in a story (not that they have, but as Blaine says, they keep *hurting* each other), I find that it detracts from the Big Fight. Not so in this case. I don't know how you managed it, but it's like all their prior disagreements have just built on top of each other, and instead of taking away from the Big Fight, they actually added to it.

You handled both of their points of view really well, considering the chapter is actually only Kurt's POV. And I totally didn't expect that ending, on top of all the other heartache! Depending on how things turn out in the next chapter, you probably *should* be wary of shovels for a little while...
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »