Reviews for Stop Loss
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
I'm imagining Kurt going after Blaine's non-existent ex with a flamethrower. It's a very delightful image. I realise I lot of other stuff happened in this chapter, but that kind of stood out to me.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
The whole Black Friday sequence at the beginning (especially the comment about not being afraid to draw blood) had me literally laughing out loud. "Thanks. Buy a watch, idiot" had about the same reaction. And then any time Dakota Stanley said anything... Let's just say that there were inappropriate giggles all throughout this chapter.

I'm not... too worried about the ending. Ignoring the fact that I can just hit the next button to find out what happens, I'm forcefully telling myself that Burt is an understanding father and won't respond any differently than a father would upon catching his daughter making out with her boyfriend on the couch.

... Actually, now that I think about it, maybe I *should* be worried.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
This chapter seemed to put emphasis on the fact that, despite the fact that Kurt and Blaine's relationship needs to last forever, they *are* still a couple of teenagers, and teenagers generally make mistakes like not stopping to really think about how their actions affect other people. If that was your intention, I say bravo, you did an excellent job. If that was not your intention, please just ignore me.

Also, I love the way you're writing Shelby. Her how conversation with Kurt near the end was really well done, in my opinion.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
... I knew it! I knew Jesse would say something to mess with Kurt and Blaine at some point. The problem with Jesse is that I can't even tell if he did it to intentionally mess with them, or if just didn't think about the possible consequences of his actions.

I am *so* glad I can jump right into the next chapter to find out.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Kurt has Dr. horrible for his alarm clock! That is awesome! And thank you for not drawing out the uncertainty; I'm so glad that they talked about the kiss right away. Also, I continue to enjoy Kurt's interactions with Jesse, even if I keep expecting Jesse to double cross him at some point. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that doesn't happen, though.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Ah, drunk!Blaine. Even if his decision-making skills are questionable at best, I always enjoy it when Blaine gets wasted. Great choice with there costumes, and that ending! That ending was just perfect! (I may be starting to overuse that word...)
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Klaine feels are the absolute *best* kind of feels, at least in my opinion. Those two are just so expressive, and even if this is written and not visual, I can still picture it all so clearly in my mind.

I like that Carmel!Kurt seems at least a little bit more outgoing than McKinley!Kurt. Jesse's influence, maybe? Or just the simple fact that he's not putting up with all the crap that happens at McKinley? Either way, it works well for him, and I *really* like that he's the "mentor" in the relationship, instead of Blaine. That also seems to work for him.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I really enjoy Glee AUs where one or more of the main characters is at a rival school, and this seems like it's going to be a really good one; I can easily imagine both Kurt *and* Blaine thriving at Carmel. Plus, anytime I get to hear and/or read about Vocal Adrenaline's unreasonable expectations of it's members is time well spent, in my opinion.

Based on this chapter alone, I'd say your characterisations are really well done; you captured Jesse's character perfectly, Shelby was her usual boss self, and the scene between Kurt and Blaine was equal parts adorable and a little heartbreaking (what with this being a version of Blaine who has never set foot inside Dalton).
Calli Wall chapter 33 . 9/22/2012
This story is truly a masterpiece. Thank you thank you for sharing it with us.
oh-ehm-glee chapter 33 . 9/19/2012
"And nodded.

PERFECT. Thank you for this wonderful fic. I really enjoyed it. It was adorable and well-written and interesting and...yeah. Bravo!
Lynx and Banner chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
This is perfect and you're amazing. End of story.
SamandDeansGirl chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
Adored it!
TRIC4R chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
Loooooove the story

Awesome job on the writing and tthe story..i couldnt stop reading literally . Great job!

Tricia
teilo chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
I read this story straight thru...it took me all damn day but I couldn't seem to stop reading! Kudos on an awesome fic!
nessyschu chapter 32 . 9/15/2012
Ok so I actually read the last few chapters about a week or two ago and then completely forgot to reply. So here goes. Hopefully I can remember some of what I wanted to say at least lol.

Kurt saving Rafiki was so super cute. I love Canadian Blaine sososo much. I'm so glad everything worked out in the end and they love each other again and yay! Wonderful wonderful job. :)

I can't believe this is over. It was a fantastic story. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »