Reviews for Stop Loss
Violethillbeautiful chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I really, really, really love this story. This chapter was amazing. I'm curious as to why Kurt was so strange, interacting with Jesse, this chapter.

I love everyone in this story :) Keep writing.
TalulahBell chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
So I literally kicky-feeted and giggled when Kurt invited Blaine for tea. I am totally enjoying the whole dynamic shift here. Lovely writing!
Semper Fi Sweatshirt chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I love how confident Kurt is and how much sense this makes as an AU. The fact that Kurt's never been bullied because he's with Vocal Adrenaline gives him a reason to be confident which is lovely. It also makes me wonder if there is a chance for any bullying to come into play with Kurt. I've also been thinking about what would happen if Carole and Burt met in your verse and how Kurt would deal with his dad dating the mother of a New Directions member (assuming New Directions is functioning).

I've got a soft spot for Jesse and his interactions with Kurt are wonderful and I feel like they lean toward Jesse grooming Kurt to be the next Jesse St. James (I forgot if that's been said or not) which is wonderful. I'd love to see more of it maybe in a casual setting outside of Vocal Adrenaline. Their interactions so far make me wonder if they' re friends outside of rehearsal as well.

I'm very curious to see if Blaine's school was a Catholic high school because it was never mentioned in canon but the name you've chosen is the patron saint of education. You probably knew that (I know it because I go to a Catholic high school that goes by Aquinas) but it still makes me wonder. It could definitely explain the homophobia of his bullies though that could just as easily come from living in a small-minded area of Ohio.

Your writing style is wonderful and it flows really well with the story you're telling. Your characters are wonderfully in character and I think they reflect their experiences perfectly. Congratulations on writing Jesse so wonderfully because I think he's a pain in the ass to write and you do it well. I also quite like how you've written Shelby and the way you've smoothed over what some people consider a continuity error (the Dakota vs. Shelby thing).

I feel like this review is getting to be quite long and I've used the word 'wonderful' more times than I care to count but that's truly how I would describe this story and I'm sure I could write much much more about it. I can't wait for your next update. I'm quite anxious to see if Klaine will ever get together. I feel like it could go either way at this point. I don't know if you have a beta (your grammar is superb- ha! I didn't say wonderful that time- if you don't) but if you need a sounding board for your ideas for this story or any other (I'd read several of your other fics without realizing they all belong to you), I would be both happy and honored to help.

P.S. I loved the boys little tea party. It was perfect.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Damn good chapter, dude, absolutely brilliant. So different from your other stories, very sad and tense and i have absolutely no idea if Klaine will even be. Blaine's so damn fragile but i think Kurt is handling it will, with his designer kid gloves XD

Definitely enjoyed the long chapter, really need to catch up with all my other stories now. But keep 'em coming, dude, cos i love every second of it )

You rock.
perchance to wake chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I really love this idea! It's very interesting, and dramatic, yet very emotional. I think it really works, and it's well written. I'd love to read more :)

Though I'm a bit worried about what Jessie would do if he did feel threatened...

I like Kurt's protection of Blaine, how nice he is to him. It's lovely *_*

Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
loveing this so far
InsertBrillianceHere chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
You are writing this story beautifully. The interactions between Kurt and Jesse are making me laugh (to be honest the reason I started reading it was because I was interested to see how you would treat their relationship). I feel so bad for Blaine but I'm looking forward to him developing some confidence through his friendship with Kurt. I'm also loving your characterization of Kurt by the way! His confidence and sense of humour is so appropriate to the fact that he didn't end up going to McKinley and therefore didn't suffer from bullying for so long. Please update soon, this story makes me smile :)
VD.Damon's.Girl chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
luv this! can't wait for more!
Long Live Nelly chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Ugh, beautiful and hearbreaking. I want to cry for Blaine, poor darling. I loved Kurt's immediate reaction to inviting Blaine over - pitch perfect!
Captain Pihkal chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
awesome! I'm gonna follow this fic religiously! such a good set-up!
mothwrites chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Beautiful! I espescially loved, "via post-it, WHO DOES THAT?" I genuinely laughed for about 5 minutes. I LOVE THIS.
Captain Pihkal chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I really enjoy this story, keep on going!
nessyschu chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I loved that chapter! It was so sweet. I can't wait to see what happens next! Fabulous job, of course!
83738473738 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011

(could you keep me updated, my favourite and following stuff doesn't work)
mothwrites chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I'm really enjoying this :) Espescially the notes!
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »