Reviews for Stop Loss
MaxximumRide666 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Damn good chapter, dude, absolutely brilliant. So different from your other stories, very sad and tense and i have absolutely no idea if Klaine will even be. Blaine's so damn fragile but i think Kurt is handling it will, with his designer kid gloves XD

Definitely enjoyed the long chapter, really need to catch up with all my other stories now. But keep 'em coming, dude, cos i love every second of it )

You rock.
perchance to wake chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I really love this idea! It's very interesting, and dramatic, yet very emotional. I think it really works, and it's well written. I'd love to read more :)

Though I'm a bit worried about what Jessie would do if he did feel threatened...

I like Kurt's protection of Blaine, how nice he is to him. It's lovely *_*

~K
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
loveing this so far
InsertBrillianceHere chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
You are writing this story beautifully. The interactions between Kurt and Jesse are making me laugh (to be honest the reason I started reading it was because I was interested to see how you would treat their relationship). I feel so bad for Blaine but I'm looking forward to him developing some confidence through his friendship with Kurt. I'm also loving your characterization of Kurt by the way! His confidence and sense of humour is so appropriate to the fact that he didn't end up going to McKinley and therefore didn't suffer from bullying for so long. Please update soon, this story makes me smile :)
VD.Damon's.Girl chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
luv this! can't wait for more!
Long Live Nelly chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Ugh, beautiful and hearbreaking. I want to cry for Blaine, poor darling. I loved Kurt's immediate reaction to inviting Blaine over - pitch perfect!
Captain Pihkal chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
awesome! I'm gonna follow this fic religiously! such a good set-up!
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Beautiful! I espescially loved, "via post-it, WHO DOES THAT?" I genuinely laughed for about 5 minutes. I LOVE THIS.
Captain Pihkal chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I really enjoy this story, keep on going!
nessyschu chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I loved that chapter! It was so sweet. I can't wait to see what happens next! Fabulous job, of course!
83738473738 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
AWESOME

(could you keep me updated, my favourite and following stuff doesn't work)
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I'm really enjoying this :) Espescially the notes!
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Ts is a great story so far! I really like it. :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
My favouritest thing is waking up to an update from you ) cos i know you're always gonna rock my socks, dude, you never disappoint.

Awesome chapter, no doubt about it. I really am very intrigued as to what happened to Blaine in his old school, but i love how perfectly you write him. And Kurt too, you've still kept true to hi character a little, despite this being an AU.

Excellent job, my friend, i can't wait for more )
Brennend chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I loved seeing the two interact here! I want to hug them both. Blaine's a bit fragile right now, but I'm hoping he finds his feet soon.
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »