Reviews for Sharingan Rats
sheepsleet chapter 12 . 8/7
I have to say that I read this fic a long time ago, was socially stunted and awkward af so I didn't comment on it, but I loved it back then. I thought it was hilarious. Having reread this fic, I have to reassure you that it still remains hilarious. I don't even care that this fic is abandoned, I still love it. So basically, thanks for writing it. I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those fics I go back to read when I have a shitty day and need to feel better about myself.

Ah, yes, nothing quite like the misery of fictional characters reincarnated as mutant rats to make a bad day that much better.
Moussetache chapter 12 . 7/5
What Mikoto is doing kinda reminds me of Ratatouille. XD
So... ninja rats? Sounds plausible.
FANactic Writer chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
I love this! It's hilarious! Please continue! :D
Cemalidor chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
Maybe get the rat catcher of Hameln. :)
Morlana chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Lol hilarious!
volrath77 chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
Oh, so Uzumaki and Uchiha is the more serious version and this is the more 'cracky' version. Ok ok got it. I was wondering why there are two versions of the same story when they came up in a fic rec.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
This story is true quality over quantity.

Still, wish competent writers like you would go balls you tired added and write half a million words of nonsensical plot. Good prose like this would make up for any narrative jankyness, and this characterization and subtle world building is a far cry from the frankly cringeworthy harem male power fantasies from authors who have written the equivalent of three bibles worth of Naruto fan fiction.

Fuck, you made me want a Team Tobirama story. How weird is that?
Phantom9292 chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Continue please.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Good job!

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
I just love the rats ;D
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Love it and can't wait for more!
Arrowsbane chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
..I'm a little confused right now... Is Obito a new rat, or just delusional in death? Either way - Go Obito, Go! :3
red neo ranger chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
zeonista13 chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
This is an interesting story so far. It has some elements of Japanese folkore incorporated into it that make me want to follow it to the end. Very interesting, not the usual adoption-tale fare.