Reviews for Who needs to study?
OnlyAReader394 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Brilliant!
Amber Silverwood chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
.This is so hilarious! Ron gets and outstanding for getting Lucius to fuck Severus! Its a classic! I'm currently writing this at 4:59 AM and can barely hold in my laughter. Great story!
INTP-INFP chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That. Was. Brilliant! Really funny, though I wasn't much for the position. Personally, it's MLxSS and not SSxML. That doesn't mean that it was any less of an awesome story though.
Leally chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
J'aurais du faire pareil pour obtenir de bonnes notes en maths! XD Pour une fois, Ron a eu une bonne idée! Bon boulot :-)
EuroLux chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
This is really good. as in really, really good.

I practically laughed hard and had almost collapse on the chair i was seating, especially when the password to Dumbledore's office came.

And Ron is just too perfect, and devious, and calculating in here. I really like it. and Ron got a higher grade than Hermione, very clever!

Thank you for writing this... :)
Sunshine-aki chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
HA! Ron is amazing.
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ok, when that said Snape Laid was the password, I laughed so hard, I woke my family up. That really just MADE MY DAY.
sunscoronatoo lazy to log in chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
And what do we learn from this?

Even the meanest teach will give you a nice grade, if you organize a nice lil f*ck with a blonde beauty for him xD
Zxcsdrgbji chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
You have no idea how grateful I am that you wrote this, no idea. I LOVE THIS PAIRING, BUT IT'S VERY RARE! I love you. _

Cheers,

Artemis
LadyMiki16 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
And this story also gets an outstanding! I love the idea!very creative, very well written!
Kain Sinner chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Haha yay, go Amaya. Loved it as always.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Lol. I don't think Ron will be able to look at Snape the same ever again. Priceless. :)