Reviews for All Up the Seething Coast
I read this fic the first time when I was 13 and I couldn’t understand it. I mean, I was expecting something romantic, Quinn and Rachel ending up together and all that. Still, this story’d been lingering in the back of my mind. I’m 20 now, and I cannot thank you enough for the way you’d done this. This story is the rawest, realest story I’ve ever read. Thank you for this amazing piece of work.
ShiaLo chapter 24 . 1/20/2018
Exactly the way Quinn's storyline should have been written. So much screaming potential that went to total waste. This was heart achingly beautiful to read.

"Because how exposed are you, really, if the one person you've stripped yourself bare for can't even see it?" ...PREACH!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Rachel will not return Quinn's feelings because to her, there no way the prettiest girl she's ever seen and know will ever want her.

Quinn will get over Rachel. She'll be glad to have had the experience and will always remember Rachel but she'll eventually move on to someone better. Someone who is perfect for her.

And toolate!Rachel will probably live with regrets for the rest of her life.
Emilio Millo chapter 24 . 11/10/2017
This story is so far one of the most raw, hard, well-writing Faberry I've ever read. It's amazing how in the keys moments you can feel Quinn's pain. I'm completely amazed of this different ending to a Faberry story, right now I don't how to feel about that, but right now I can tell you that read this feel so great because when something touch you the way this did is completely appreciate.
soybean16 chapter 24 . 3/23/2017
A heartbreaking story and a sad ending. Quinn wasted a lot of time but at least she decided to come clean before they part ways for college. I was hoping for a much better ending than this but hey, we can't always have what we want right?
JadeLeeBerry chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Oh no! There's no sequel, I feel like Quinn, (maybe I) didn't get a real closure with that ending. Pleases write a sequel I reall feel it needs it where Rachel reveals her undying love for Quinn in the end, but maybe from Rachel's perspective where she was trying to suppress her actual love for Quinn because she didn't want to become a statistic (gay couple produces gay child etc etc bla bla and all that rubbish lol). But love the story btw, really made my heart ache in pain for Quinn.
bechloe47 chapter 24 . 4/8/2016
That was a very cathartic read.
TuscanyRose chapter 24 . 5/16/2015
This story tore me up, put me back together, and swung a machete through my already broken heart.
This story was just so beautiful, so heartbreaking, and most of all, so brutally honest. While Quinn lies about a lot of things in this story, she never lies about how she feels. Sure, she lies about her feelings for Rachel, but there's a rawness in the detailed way you wrote out her thoughts, her mind, her emotions. It was, to put simply, moving.
I don't think you need a sequel. It would be amazing to see Quinn continue this journey as a stronger, more stable woman, instead of the confused, tortured girl she was here. I can see that potential for Quinn coming towards these last chapters.
One of my favorite things about this story was your inability to sugar-coat a damn thing. Every sentence describing Quinn's feelings was just, "this is it, this is how I'm feeling here and now, and yeah, it hurts like hell." It's nothing but honest, tells about Quinn in a bare, almost vulnerable way. I loved every minute of it. I read this whole thing in one night because I just couldn't stop reading. This was one for the book of legends, really.
DocYellow chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
This was a good story and I am sad that they did not get together.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
dearest author, will you update pleaseeeeee...?
BuRiChiFaN chapter 24 . 7/18/2014
I hope you do a sequel to this. It's really good.
stephanielalinda chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
I really really loved this fic, you should continue it or do a sequel, I really enjoyed it
saint21 chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Poor Quinn you walked right into that one!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
Great story! I like your writing style. But i was so sad when rachel didn't feel the same.. Oh my faberry feelings :'(
comintrix chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
I love the way you write. This was a lovely story and your characterization was perfect.