Reviews for All Up the Seething Coast
JokersLastLaugh chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
This was a good story and I am sad that they did not get together.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
dearest author, will you update pleaseeeeee...?
BuRiChiFaN chapter 24 . 7/18/2014
I hope you do a sequel to this. It's really good.
stephanielalinda chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
I really really loved this fic, you should continue it or do a sequel, I really enjoyed it
saint21 chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Poor Quinn you walked right into that one!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
Great story! I like your writing style. But i was so sad when rachel didn't feel the same.. Oh my faberry feelings :'(
comintrix chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
I love the way you write. This was a lovely story and your characterization was perfect.
Robinola chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
As always, the moral of the story is something like, don't even bother with kissing unless you are really into whoever it is. I appreciate your addition, however, of how much it sucks when that one isn't into you. Although I am sick of stories where people can just tell things about whoever they are kissing in the process of kissing. Like the cliched I can tell this was your first kiss, how cute that I was part of it, or the I could tell you weren't into it. I had to tell the guy it was my first kiss, and he so could not tell that I wasn't into it, otherwise he would have gotten a hint before my months of avoiding him...
Emerald Stag chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
Found this on a rec list the other day and it definitely wasn't what I was expecting. Probably should have seen it coming with the angst label but it was definitely a direction I hadn't seen before. A dash of realism and pain but a worthwhile read as you hope Quinn succeeds in being who she wants to be in the end.
k8316 chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
I don't know how I managed to miss this gem of a fic, but I am so glad I stumbled upon it. I have read few fics that felt as honest and realistic as this story. It struck me as being an incredibly accurate depiction of what high school could have been like for Quinn. My heart breaks for Quinn, but is hopeful that her future is bright and happy. Thank you so much for sharing.
maximillion87 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Cute... I hope Quinn says something to her soon
Y. Rodz chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
Congratulations on destroying me :)
JoCupcake chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Great story
gschelt chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
i haven't finished yet but this is spectacular headcanon
AlessanaVargas chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
Whoa... I must say, while in the far end of my mind the thought about that ending happening passed more than once, it didn't prevent me from feeling it.
This is great, seriously. Amazing journey! Thank you.