Reviews for All Up the Seething Coast
TuscanyRose chapter 24 . 5/16
This story tore me up, put me back together, and swung a machete through my already broken heart.
This story was just so beautiful, so heartbreaking, and most of all, so brutally honest. While Quinn lies about a lot of things in this story, she never lies about how she feels. Sure, she lies about her feelings for Rachel, but there's a rawness in the detailed way you wrote out her thoughts, her mind, her emotions. It was, to put simply, moving.
I don't think you need a sequel. It would be amazing to see Quinn continue this journey as a stronger, more stable woman, instead of the confused, tortured girl she was here. I can see that potential for Quinn coming towards these last chapters.
One of my favorite things about this story was your inability to sugar-coat a damn thing. Every sentence describing Quinn's feelings was just, "this is it, this is how I'm feeling here and now, and yeah, it hurts like hell." It's nothing but honest, tells about Quinn in a bare, almost vulnerable way. I loved every minute of it. I read this whole thing in one night because I just couldn't stop reading. This was one for the book of legends, really.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
This was a good story and I am sad that they did not get together.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
dearest author, will you update pleaseeeeee...?
BuRiChiFaN chapter 24 . 7/18/2014
I hope you do a sequel to this. It's really good.
stephanielalinda chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
I really really loved this fic, you should continue it or do a sequel, I really enjoyed it
saint21 chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Poor Quinn you walked right into that one!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
Great story! I like your writing style. But i was so sad when rachel didn't feel the same.. Oh my faberry feelings :'(
comintrix chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
I love the way you write. This was a lovely story and your characterization was perfect.
Robinola chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
As always, the moral of the story is something like, don't even bother with kissing unless you are really into whoever it is. I appreciate your addition, however, of how much it sucks when that one isn't into you. Although I am sick of stories where people can just tell things about whoever they are kissing in the process of kissing. Like the cliched I can tell this was your first kiss, how cute that I was part of it, or the I could tell you weren't into it. I had to tell the guy it was my first kiss, and he so could not tell that I wasn't into it, otherwise he would have gotten a hint before my months of avoiding him...
Emerald Stag chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
Found this on a rec list the other day and it definitely wasn't what I was expecting. Probably should have seen it coming with the angst label but it was definitely a direction I hadn't seen before. A dash of realism and pain but a worthwhile read as you hope Quinn succeeds in being who she wants to be in the end.
k8316 chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
I don't know how I managed to miss this gem of a fic, but I am so glad I stumbled upon it. I have read few fics that felt as honest and realistic as this story. It struck me as being an incredibly accurate depiction of what high school could have been like for Quinn. My heart breaks for Quinn, but is hopeful that her future is bright and happy. Thank you so much for sharing.
maximillion87 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Cute... I hope Quinn says something to her soon
Y. Rodz chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
Congratulations on destroying me :)
JoCupcake chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Great story
gschelt chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
i haven't finished yet but this is spectacular headcanon