Reviews for The Right Thing
nirricles-happen chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Great twist on the old scared to come out thing. No one would expect that of maura!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Whew you had my heart aching for a second there
Lanaholic chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
Giggling so much...
And Jane - short hair? Aaaaaaa! No way!

Don't you dare Angie Harmon to do so! (Ok, I went to another universe now)
Lanaholic chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
LOL
Didn't expected this but love it!
Lanaholic chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Really like your story so far.
Breaking down and telling Ma - it was important to tell Maura that she did so. Good chapter ending, no matter what's going to happen next.
Just me and myself chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Nice! I always pictured Jane to be more timid when coming out, loved the turn around!
DarXe chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Touching, funny, and sweet.
j9tigger chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Awwwww. So sweet! And I love the mischief going on in the bull pen...
j9tigger chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
OMG crying so hard right now. I have a teddy that protected me, that Imslept with all the way through college. I still have him, and may need to take him down to sleep with soon.
onezero chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
I totally understand how Maura can be petrified about coming out looking at her upbringing. The ending is so cute! You're a great author and I have been reading your stories these couple of days. I may not have been leaving reviews around, but I like to tell you that I like your stories a lot. Thank you.
omnomnivore chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
That last chapter made me love the story, not just like it. D
watchitstark chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
This fic is amazing! Distracts me from my finger which may or may not be broken. :P Yeah, but, I love everyone's reactions. :D It's good to hope that the majority of people get recieved like that when coming out. :)
lovering chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
I think I love Maura's ability to focus on more than two conversation topics - handcuffs and coming out? Genius.
A chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Great story! (as always) Last lines from Maura...mind going straight to the gutter, full stop. ;-)
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Awww, I loved this, but am sad that it's over. Thank you, the both of you, for writing this amazing story.