Reviews for If the light shines on me again
gracenathebest chapter 47 . 1/4/2014
This story was great! I kind of had a hard time picturing a big, muscular and tattooed Legolas but anyways it was amazing. Good job!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dean chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Aww... This chapter is so lovely. A good break from all the actions you wrote in previous chapters. Poor Legolas lol. With those sacrifices that he did, I hope Arwen will love him back like he does. But then again, I just have to keep reading and let your awesome plots do their magic. Once again, thanks for sharing ;)
Dean chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
Love love love your story. Such a good twist putting Sauron back to the story. All the battles and the angst were all great. I can totally pictured everything. And I do like how you developed Legolas character. I am exciting to read more of this fic. Once again, thanks for sharing, really, you make my day ;))
Dean chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Oh wow this is great! It must had been one hell of a battle. Great great great story. I am loving this. I'm just still trying to picture evil Legolas lol. But really, great story, great plot. Definitely will cont reading this fic. Thanks a bunch for sharing ;)
Dean chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Beautiful story. I never thought of Arwen/Legolas pairing. But, oh well, you change my mind. I already bookmark you and for sure continue reading ur fic ;)
badboylover 99 chapter 43 . 3/20/2013
Omg! This is the first time a book has made me cry since I read Marley and me. Beautiful job, very well done! Poor little Niniel! D': Her daddy loved her so much! Her family gave up their lives to save hers! *sniffles as another tear drips down her face* and she was do sweet and funny and innocent! Not to mention absolutely adorable! *reader then proceeds to break down in tears* DAMN MY OVERACTIVE MONTHLY HORMONES!
PercabethandThalicoLover chapter 47 . 12/26/2012
OMFG THIS STORY IS AMAZING! 3 luv it please write more stories :D
Vv chapter 47 . 11/23/2011
I read entire story in a day...amazing work ...u shoulf have included dwarfs too lol ...genius storytelling skills
Lal08 chapter 47 . 4/18/2011
I don't know how many times I read this story. It is simply breathtaking. The best (really the best) Arwen/Legolas story out there. These lines are my ultimate favorite:

'I say this, and I implore you to believe it to be the greatest truth of my existence, what flows between us now is beyond everything I understand. I know not my will, my needs nor my beliefs. I do not even know whether I have a will or whether it is only yours.'

Are you still around? Are you OK? Because you didn't update your next story (which I was also looking forward) for years now. I hope everything is well in your real life...

Thanks.
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
10th time reading fave story fave author
DarkBlaziken chapter 47 . 4/2/2010
...wonderful epic.

Real epic. Eh, I skipped the lemon/smut scenes, forgive me, because I don't really enjoy reading those...

the story twists and turns so much and yet fits nicely into Tolkien's version, because he was so vague about the ending. So vague it almost seemed as though he WANTED fanfics to be written on L/A/A.

Hm it's hard to believe English isn't your first language, you write so well. Ah well, a mistake or two here and there, but no great harm.

Oh, just wondering, where did Gimli go? because apparently he sailed with Legolas didn't he? (ah well, i guess you're allowed to change stuff). Oh and according to book-verse Celeborn and Thranduil are, like, supposed to be in Eryn Lasgalen (aka Mirkwood) after War of the Ring right? Oh well, guess you can say they sailed after a while and all elves left except these two, Tolkien wasn't too specific about the time frame...

beautiful story. I like how Sauron and Smaug get dragged in again.

Hmm, you used Niniel on purpose didn't you? I presume you've read the Children of Hurin. (Seeing you other fanfic is, like, called Turin's Prophecy.)

Sorry for only reviewing at the last chapter...spent 4 days reading this (not 4 whole days of course, just taking the time in between school and all)
mack chapter 47 . 2/27/2010
i have read your story from chapter 1 to 47 and you always asked if it was good. let me teel you it wasnt good it was great! im now officaly an arewn legolas fan thank you for the story! i bow before you! every chapter was life like and could have been part of the book! i loved it!
TwilightsAngelStar chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
A beautiful story of Arwen & Legolas. You have a great talent for writing. I'm am so glad that I have found this story of yours - full of action, romance, suspense, tragedy...It has become a favourite of mine. You have given justice to all of the characters in the story and the significance of their contribution to make this story a wonderful one. I'm sure I will read it over and over again.

Keep on writing.
Morning Angel chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I just can't get enough of this brilliant story of yours and have just read it again. You have a wonderful gift for writing. I hope you continue to write more stories.