Reviews for Where He Belongs
mingxingxing chapter 1 . 9/11
i really like this one! It's a bit short but perfect!
meloman chapter 1 . 5/18
Aw, it was very cute to read I love the way you bordered and underlined the lines of relationship he has towards them :33
Smudgster chapter 1 . 4/5
you should keep going with this. this sounds like a prologue, i really want to see more. there i plenty of romance in this, and even I, (sociopath to the T) can see it. i can see it with my eyes wide open.
Rianan D' Halmsu chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awww, you remind me of why i fell in love with this pairing.
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I WOULD attempt to write a good review but I'm too busy rocking back and forth with my arms wrapped around my knees, squealing about how cute and amazing and (oddly enough?) realistic! this is. Okaaaay, perhaps realistic isn't the word to describe it, because I can't really describe it right now! :P But yeah, loveee this oneshot. Good job with it, even if you've never done non-dialogue before. I think it captured a lot of my thoughts about their relationship. :)
Allaxei chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
cool :))
P chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Your thoughts are your gift! Love your writing!
Myth.C.Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
how is it i can't not love your stories. hmmm?

maybe it because they but a smile on my face?

Mabye it's your writing skill?

maybe because toshiro and karin are my fav bleach charaters?

i dont really know but wateva it is keep up your wonderful stories.

Thanks for the good read
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
It's very short and simple, but it was soooooo cute :)
Howl for the Moon chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ooh, this was really cute~! I love it and it is definitely one of my favorite3s that you've written!
derorriM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow, even without dialogue, this is one of my favourite stories that you have written.(Even if it is only a one-shot!)

I've never really been brave enough to step up and write a review to one of your stories but I guess things have changed now.

I really enjoy reading anything you write and I(and many other of your readers :D) will be waiting for you to write some more.

So glad I bumped into this cute little Hitsukarin one.
yowarul chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
O_O cool!

Four thumbs up for you :)
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awwww, I love this little one-shot of yours! The story format, without dialogue, worked just fine, as this is Toushiro's inner musings. I really liked how you captured Toushiro here, and the way he thinks about each relationship, and ultimately why he can't just be himself around anyone, except Karin.

I do think that the chapter where Toushiro is thinking about his place within the Gotei 13 is more reflective of his own insecurities, rather than complete fact. True, he is the youngest , and therefore least experienced of the Taichos, but he certainly isn't the weakest. I think if he were to ever let himself fight full out, without holding himself back for fear of any collateral damage his riatsu would cause, he could best several of the other Taichos.

I'd love to see you write more reflective pieces on Hitsugaya, like this one. Meanwhie, I'll tuck this story away in my faves!
Hakkuchi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Damn. You got me so excited for a minute there. I thought it was going to be a multi-chapter story! But still enjoyed the one-shot. There really wasn't that much HitsuKarin, but you're right when you said it wouldn't add much to this story... other than maybe a few extra moments where I would feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Haha.

I hope this means you'll be writing more HitsuKarin fanfics in the future. Am I wrong? I certainly hope not!

Thanks for the story.