Reviews for The nominal Hokage
Amazing!~
incy789 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Nice crack fic !
trash-senpai chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
god this was hilarious! thanks for writing it :)
Entoarox chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Who cares about naruto knowing what he is doing? Obviously his kami-darned luck is handling everything for him, problem solved anyway!
guest101 chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Omg!
Please continue this fic I love it
I want to see more of this fix story in the future
gabeclone chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
hmm... this isn't a problem with your story, but i was under the impression going in that this would be a case of Naruto's more simple way of looking at things as a child helping him to make decisions that were actually for the betterment of Konoha. it kind of starts out like that, but then it quickly starts to turn into Naruto becoming a tyrannical dictator who is ensuring Konoha's destruction. i guess if you think that's funny, all the more power to you. I can't find it funny because whenever he makes any decision, even ones that don't effect the running of Konoha, i can only imagine how down the line that decision is going to lead to his messy and painful death.
Anarade Relle chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
You know this brings to mind the idea that Tsunade would have Shizune actually doing most of the Hokage work after finding out who was running Konoha in Sarutobi's second reign as Hokage. So "Tsunades term of office" really meant "Shizune doing what she wanted and Tsunade stamping some papers while drunk". After all it worked for Sarutobi and Naruto, right?

Fun fic!
AgnetCoCo chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Please update soon
Noradin chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
puberty at six? is that neccessary?
The DCG chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Fun idea here, I liked the first two chapters a lot more. in 3 and 4 you got a lot more bashy or direct bashy.

This is quite an awesome idea, and you could make a hell of a fic out of it with the hokage watching and supporting. Insted of you know.. turning him into a crackhead.
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Awesome story! I greatly enjoyed reading about Naruto's antics. I just wish that you would continue this story sometime. :)
Erik chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Still a great fun read, thanks.
Aegis' Trickster chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I've laughed in all of your chapters! OMFG! It's so funny. Many of the things you've written are pure genius, I'm going to show my cousin this story.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
This is such a fun fic. Thanks for sharing.
FranticHamster chapter 4 . 10/26/2013