Reviews for For the Reason of Temporary Insanity
OMG asdfghkjl i love it so much so much happness and love best bleach yaoi fan fic ever
Awwwwww :3
Ichigo woke up! Finally! Poor Grimm had to go through so much without him, but now they can be together again. I really wanted Ichi to testify though... you can't get a more emotional testimony than a victim boyfriend who just woke up from a coma right?
Fight Grimmjow! Don't you let Ichigo lose you.
Ichi's waking up!
Grimm is finally up and kicking again! Awww. So cute ~
Ichigoooooo! Poor babies :( Renji better get messed up for this. I demand blood for this pointless hatred, and Ichi needs to do the honors... or Shiro. Take him out!
No, Ichigo! Somebody better mess Renji up. I demand blood for this useless hatred.
Holy crap! Grimmjow is the one with the secret past this time? I did not see that coming.
Ichigo, you finally get the chance for real romance. Is all Soul Society evil in this, or just the usual good guys? Ah, but Kenpachi is good. I hope Ichigo has some cool secret, that would just top this off.
You got my vote. Great start! Renji sure is an associate in this one though. Hope he gets a good beating for it ;)
Shaddow chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Awesome.
It has everything and in the right amount.
And insanely happy at the addition of the Nissan GTR as it is my dream car.
However mine would be a 2014 gtr as i am writing this now in 2016...such a "fun" year.
ANYway, this is absolutely amazing, found it through blackstorm on deviantart and will read it many times
Guest chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
This was your first yaoi fanfic?! Well done! I very much loved it. :)
ToriBennet16 chapter 21 . 6/4/2016
I almost cried a few times. It was so emotional and I loved it. Please right a nnoitra and shinji follow on
gollumsfriend chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
This is only the third story of yours I've read, and obviously the oldest of the three. Strictly speaking from a grammatical point of view I have to say it's amazing how much you improved over time! Lots of spelling mistakes in this one, as well as incorrect words being used (soul not sole, through not threw...that kind of thing). Most writers here rarely seem to get better with time where those things are concerned but you are a definite exception! Great job, I look forward to finishing this story and then reading more of your other work!