Reviews for For the Reason of Temporary Insanity
ToriBennet16 chapter 21 . 6/4
I almost cried a few times. It was so emotional and I loved it. Please right a nnoitra and shinji follow on
gollumsfriend chapter 6 . 5/12
This is only the third story of yours I've read, and obviously the oldest of the three. Strictly speaking from a grammatical point of view I have to say it's amazing how much you improved over time! Lots of spelling mistakes in this one, as well as incorrect words being used (soul not sole, through not threw...that kind of thing). Most writers here rarely seem to get better with time where those things are concerned but you are a definite exception! Great job, I look forward to finishing this story and then reading more of your other work!
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/18
Love the chapter
Darke13 chapter 1 . 2/24
Is Pantera a Savannah? From your description she certainly sound like one.
kenni-bun bun chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
I loved this a lot, kinda wished the trail wasore detailed but it was really good. Also, I wanted to know ichigos reaction to Grimmjow almost going to jail for murder.
kenni-bun bun chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
Love this so much, it kinda reminds me of dirty by racey, which gave me life! And now I have the hand that feeds by nine inch nails!
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
it is hard to believe this is your first. I gotta say WOW I LUV EVERY MOMENT OF THIS INCREDIBLE JOURNEY I JUST WENT ON THANK YOU FOR THIS INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THESE STORIES.
Iris chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
:D That was really good. A leeeetle OOC, namely in the Grimm Dept, but aside from that, I really enjoyed it. I loved the building emotions - you could just FEEL it - while Ichi was in a coma and then the sweetness when he woke. Would have loved to have read that scene...
Good job for your first one, even if this is nearly 4 years after you finished it!
jowchi chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
and grimm and ichi
gets me so emo
akdjfkdlns
DONT CRY GRIMM-CHAN T-T
jowchi chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
OH MYY GOODNESSSSSS
I raced through the past 9 chapters and I couldn't possibly be bothered enough to stop & review, so I'M SORRY!
but I love the story so much. it was only because I couldn't resist simply flipping over to the next chapter.

okay now
NUUUUUU ICHIIIIIIIIIIII
OMG
DEY FLIIIP
GRIMMY AND ICHI AND ULQUI
BE SAFE EVERYONE
I LOVE U RENJI BUT I HATE YOU UGH U PSYCHO
QueenGhoulofHell chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
I have never cried this much for a fanfic before.
lluviabrillante chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
Great read
HelleBelle chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Aww Pan missed Ichi too
HelleBelle chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
I'm glad that Grimm not only told Ichi about his past and why he hates the scares, Ichi still accepts Grimm for who he is flaws and all.
Pumagal chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Er mah Grimmjow, I loved this! You gotta write more from this universe/plot, or imma have to read this until I memorize it(and more) xD I totally called Pantera showing up at the hospital when she ran off though, my cat did a similar thing for me a while back xD And did Grimmy ever tell Ichi about the whole Renji-got-killed-and-Grimm-nearly-landed-his-ass-in-prison episode? I didn't see anything, but maybe I missed it xD