Reviews for For the Reason of Temporary Insanity
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
Wow, this is really good. If you say this is your first like this, awesome job! That fight scene was done with great imagination. I had no problem with picturing it in my head. You did a wonderful job on this...masterpiece! Thanks! I must read on.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/3/2017
OMG asdfghkjl i love it so much so much happness and love best bleach yaoi fan fic ever
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2017
Awwwwww :3
Guest chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
Ichigo woke up! Finally! Poor Grimm had to go through so much without him, but now they can be together again. I really wanted Ichi to testify though... you can't get a more emotional testimony than a victim boyfriend who just woke up from a coma right?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2017
Fight Grimmjow! Don't you let Ichigo lose you.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2017
Ichi's waking up!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2017
Grimm is finally up and kicking again! Awww. So cute ~
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2017
Ichigoooooo! Poor babies :( Renji better get messed up for this. I demand blood for this pointless hatred, and Ichi needs to do the honors... or Shiro. Take him out!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2017
No, Ichigo! Somebody better mess Renji up. I demand blood for this useless hatred.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2017
Holy crap! Grimmjow is the one with the secret past this time? I did not see that coming.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
Ichigo, you finally get the chance for real romance. Is all Soul Society evil in this, or just the usual good guys? Ah, but Kenpachi is good. I hope Ichigo has some cool secret, that would just top this off.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
You got my vote. Great start! Renji sure is an associate in this one though. Hope he gets a good beating for it ;)
Shaddow chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Awesome.
It has everything and in the right amount.
And insanely happy at the addition of the Nissan GTR as it is my dream car.
However mine would be a 2014 gtr as i am writing this now in 2016...such a "fun" year.
ANYway, this is absolutely amazing, found it through blackstorm on deviantart and will read it many times
Guest chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
This was your first yaoi fanfic?! Well done! I very much loved it. :)
ToriBennet16 chapter 21 . 6/4/2016
I almost cried a few times. It was so emotional and I loved it. Please right a nnoitra and shinji follow on