Reviews for The Only Water in the Forest
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
The best River vs River story I've read yet! I really love how River Tam's psych sense and off-kilter delivery fits with the Demon's Run hints. Everyone else is spot on here too. And now I'm curious about what favour the Doctor did her back in the day!
ChibiOfCuteness chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is great! I love the idea. :)
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Nice!
The Mighty Drew chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Honestly, this is the first fanfic I've ever read. Ever. My wife and I were just watching Serenity, and somehow got on the topic of how unbelievably cool it would be if the Tardis materialized on oars the ship. I Said that somebody somewhere must have written that story. Lo and behold, here I am. Anyway, I was immediately attracted to this premise above all of the others. It was short, but my mind reels with all of the open possibilities. The "Hello old friend" from River to the Tardis actually gave me chills. Thanks for sharing this extremely well done story.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Despite the fact that I loathed the storyline of the Doctor actually demanding favors and wanting others to risk their life,especially on something as trivial as rescuing Amy from a mediocre military base I like this crossover
esking chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is really good. Its just a cool little piece. And you did really well keeping everyone in character. Thank you for writing this
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Beautifully done. It made me quite delighted.
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow _ I have goosebumps like crazy right now.
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oooh, very good, very clever. I like it, it seems quite feasible, I hope you continue it it some shape or form
teddybowties chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Dude! Heheh.
The other ghost girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
epic
Vilinye chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very fun to read. I love River's babble
Soului chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very, very, very nice. I'm very curious now as to what the favour was. I would love to see another oneshot about it. Hint hint.