Reviews for I Don't Like Lollipops
Ru-Doragon chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
-grins and punches air- YES! This is BRILLANT! -hugs you super tight- I love Dr. Who too! And Rose! -whimpers- I can't tell you how much it KILLED me that they were seperated! And then came Martha. I'm just not a huge fan of her. ANYWAY! Back to the AF fandom and this story! -grins- Tell me that the next one is gonna come AFTER TAC. B/c that way, they'll KNOW that her magic actually CAN give him that longivity! -giggles happily- This is gonna be AWESOME! Also, I'm assuming that their relationship is kept secret from everyone (maybe not Foaly, but then again he just seems to know just about everything) so that there's not a whole lot of...-narrows eyes- You know what, I just remembered something. Something from TAC that I apsolutly HATE and, in order for this story, which I love, to make sense, am just going to TOTALLY ignore. Which is basically what I've been doing anyway. SO. -grins- This is awesome. I can't wait to see the next part. Update soon! _
Ajremy9898 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aww... It's sweet :D lmao, I like your Author's note. "Where did the effing lollipops go?" XD imagine if Foaly found out about this... Or Mulch... Or, I think this might be the most embarrassing since they go nearly everywhere together, Butler? Wait wait, or the twins? Bahahhaa... I can almost hear Artemis complaining about the couch in the next chapter XP good story so far. Update soon!
17 | « Prev Page 1 2