Reviews for Corrupted Convictions
Guffaw chapter 5 . 4/22
"So deciding to climb down the stairs, Yao felt as though the whole room spun erotically."
And that marks the place in the story when I can't take the story seriously anymore. It's still a good story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Omg! This was great! I read the whole story in one sitting! It reminds me a lot of a Germany x N. Italy story, too. Anyways, great job!
Raindrop chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
KYAAAAA THAT WAS TOO CUTE I ALMOST DIED OF HAPPINESS
:') I love Rochu fanfics but this one made me the most happy...

You should realy write a book :')
lauraovertime chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
It would have been much more awesome if Yao just went and stole a car and ran it off a cliff or something... But at least they still ended up together.
KuroRei-chan chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I wonder if Estonia and Raivis are in jail too... If they are...wow. Wonder why Feliks is there...
KuroRei-chan chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Good job, Canada... Good job... Poor Feliciano, though! He would never survive prison without the German brothers!
Senthafang chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
OMG THIS IS AWESOME...it is really good and detailed, and very funny, it is interesting as well, it kind of reminds me of Shawshank redemption...
A Friend To Bubbles chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I like it so far. :)
Spottedmask77 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
oh. Alfred's alive. *phew*

it makes me wonder what Mattie's in there for if no one noticed him.
(is it wrong that my head is screaming 'arson'?)
Spottedmask77 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Benjamin F. Jones? ALFRED'S ALTER EGO BESIDES CAPTAIN AMERICA BATMAN AND SUPERMAN? NOOOOOOO
Tmnt-OC-Story Writer chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
YAY! ivans out!
Elaina Newport chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Awwww Damn excuse my langauge but that was some steamy and happy and funny stuff! Ohhh I about to cry now!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Nice start,the idea is kinda new & so the plot is really nice.
IzayaOriharaTheSexyInfoBroker chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Great story! I couldn't stop reading. I read it all in a few hours and now it's two am. I know a story is good when I can't stop reading! Good job!
FreakyAnimeGirl chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Aaaah!SO KAWAII!This is one of my favorite stories EVER ! I am actually half russian so I understood the Russian. I also speak French Italian and German (and Japanice) so I understood every word in other languages!YEY I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!