Reviews for Corrupted Convictions
That RoChu Fan chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
I loved this fanfiction, but I should pointnout a few things. You see, I'm taking a laws class and I noticed a few problems:
-Murderers and other offenders are kept in separate parts of a prison.
-Murderers aren't allowed to leave their cells, let alone share one.
-Murder is dealt with in adult court so if this story was real, Ivan's records wouldn't have been able to be expunged.
Despite this though, it was still quite well written. I loved how innocent Ivan was during the R18 scene. Oh, and another thing, just a tip for other fanfiction like this, towards the end you said a neighbor called after hearing screams, but normally people don't come forward because they don't want to stand witness in court. Keep up the good work though!
FireFox Vixen chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Love!
Agafa Shelly chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Love it ;) happy endding for ivan.
Agafa Shelly chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
The officer reminds me of bob from deadpool comics. ;)
Agafa Shelly chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
So cute.I didnt take russia in interest in hetalia until to find a fic where he isnt a complete bad guy.;)
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
A fic with a little gentler Russia ;) lovin it.
Guffaw chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
"So deciding to climb down the stairs, Yao felt as though the whole room spun erotically."
And that marks the place in the story when I can't take the story seriously anymore. It's still a good story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Omg! This was great! I read the whole story in one sitting! It reminds me a lot of a Germany x N. Italy story, too. Anyways, great job!
Raindrop chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
KYAAAAA THAT WAS TOO CUTE I ALMOST DIED OF HAPPINESS
:') I love Rochu fanfics but this one made me the most happy...

You should realy write a book :')
CharlotteMShadows chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
It would have been much more awesome if Yao just went and stole a car and ran it off a cliff or something... But at least they still ended up together.
KuroRei-chan chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I wonder if Estonia and Raivis are in jail too... If they are...wow. Wonder why Feliks is there...
KuroRei-chan chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Good job, Canada... Good job... Poor Feliciano, though! He would never survive prison without the German brothers!
Senthafang chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
OMG THIS IS AWESOME...it is really good and detailed, and very funny, it is interesting as well, it kind of reminds me of Shawshank redemption...
A Friend To Bubbles chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I like it so far. :)
Spottedmask77 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
oh. Alfred's alive. *phew*

it makes me wonder what Mattie's in there for if no one noticed him.
(is it wrong that my head is screaming 'arson'?)