Reviews for Rebuild
Charlee Bleu chapter 23 . 1/18
This was such an adorable fic. Just enough drama and smut, I think, for this sort of fic. Loved the ending, too. :)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Keep up the good work loving this never give up
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
(Sneer) If l see the weasel coming, l would be fleeing the other way too...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
While I just do NOT see Draco waxing that poetic ever, I do think this is a very good story otherwise.
critique chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
best story I have read so far I have critiqued almost 50 story's now and yours is the only one where I didn't find a problem with it. only a few spelling errors
critique chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
ron should not only be fed to a Hungarian horntail but be avada'd on the spot!
cmtaylor531 chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
I adored this story. I love your Draco. He was sweet but he was also temper first draco at times.

Oh and I love the ring you chose for him to propose with. It made perfect since with the chapter. Screw the other ridiculous person.
Lady Morrgana chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
I loved you'd version of Draco...great story
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
i didnt like dracos behaviour in this chapter, he didnt seem like a changed person...still wanted to use a spell on muggles and was rude.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
and Draco's apology about Malfoy manor was poor...so I think she is silly for kissing him and being so nice to him.
JaneA0202 chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
so..even though I thought that it was a bit rushed how they got together, it was a lovely story.
JaneA0202 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I still think that Hermione is being very nice to him...and that kiss in the end...that was a way too soon. Its just 5th chapter after all. But maybe I think so because I like slow build up and this is basicaly no build up.
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I'm not sure why, but I feel that its too soon for them to have such a honest conversation...it seems really strange, especially when he told her she is beautiful. Does he have some hidden feelings for her?
LimitedWeirdo chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Very well written with only a few minor typos here and there. All in all it was a great love story and I couldn't stop reading it once I started! You are a very gifted writer! I can't wait to read more of your stories! (:
goddamnitijustwantausername chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
im so sad its over! it was brilliant!