Reviews for Rebuild
While I just do NOT see Draco waxing that poetic ever, I do think this is a very good story otherwise.
critique chapter 24 . 9/21/2014
best story I have read so far I have critiqued almost 50 story's now and yours is the only one where I didn't find a problem with it. only a few spelling errors
critique chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
ron should not only be fed to a Hungarian horntail but be avada'd on the spot!
cmtaylor531 chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
I adored this story. I love your Draco. He was sweet but he was also temper first draco at times.

Oh and I love the ring you chose for him to propose with. It made perfect since with the chapter. Screw the other ridiculous person.
Lady Morrgana chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
I loved you'd version of Draco...great story
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
i didnt like dracos behaviour in this chapter, he didnt seem like a changed person...still wanted to use a spell on muggles and was rude.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
and Draco's apology about Malfoy manor was poor...so I think she is silly for kissing him and being so nice to him.
JaneA0202 chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
so..even though I thought that it was a bit rushed how they got together, it was a lovely story.
JaneA0202 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I still think that Hermione is being very nice to him...and that kiss in the end...that was a way too soon. Its just 5th chapter after all. But maybe I think so because I like slow build up and this is basicaly no build up.
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I'm not sure why, but I feel that its too soon for them to have such a honest conversation...it seems really strange, especially when he told her she is beautiful. Does he have some hidden feelings for her?
LimitedWeirdo chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Very well written with only a few minor typos here and there. All in all it was a great love story and I couldn't stop reading it once I started! You are a very gifted writer! I can't wait to read more of your stories! (:
goddamnitijustwantausername chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
im so sad its over! it was brilliant!
drgon blue chapter 24 . 10/27/2012
I LOVED your story! This was defently one of the best! ... I am sorry but I just HAVE to comment on chapter 24. That was funny as hell! I'm sorry I know it is really bad to be criticised and it makes it worse if it is a idiot that thinks they know everything. This is the first story a read that was writen by you and you just got another follower! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I sure as hell couldn't do it. Well anyway have a gr8 day and yeah! Bye!
Guisoris chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Fantastic
Anonymous chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
Love the story, just have one correction:

"Then I'll see you on Easter Sunday" Blaise said, theatrically bowing and turning on the spot.

"You didn't have to do that sweetheart" BLAISE told her as he took hold of her hand.

"Blaise has been very nice to me since we started dating, more accepting that any of your other friends and I it will be nice if you can spend some more time with him" Hermione replied nonchalantly.

The Blaise in capitals should be Draco speaking, since blaise already apparated away. Thanx