Reviews for Tangled Up In You
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/24
If only season two had come anywhere close to ending like this. :P

I liked it a lot though. It was adorable and nice.
damonsalvatore chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
one of the most beautiful one shots i've ever read
and this line: "Because if anyone can survive the world; it's Damon. And she feels pretty secure that being intertwined with him is always how she was meant to be." this line killed me. so poignant. you are flawless.
Zella Sentias chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Haha, I loved your interpretation of the scene, and personal end, it was just fantastic :)
And what is really good is that we can actually really imagine the whole thing !
Thanks !
Fee-Sha16 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow! You did an AMAZING job! I loved it!(:
Lacra13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awww, this was for a good enough was amazing. So many emotions and so well written. I know I keep saying that every time I'm reviewing one of your great stories, but you write Elena so great! It's like you two have something, an
b-mystique chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
written,descriptive,angsty piece.:-)
Alyson chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow! Just wow. I'm speechless right now and have no idea what to say that will even come close to telling you how much I loved this one-shot. It was amazing and my favorite line was this:

"Its then that she finally lifts her eyes to meet his. They've opened slightly and she can see the blue resting beneath his lids. The color has taken on so many different meanings, each one resulting in another reaction on her part, and she finds herself lost in it all; in the color that's started to define so much more than it should."

Beautiful job!
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow, really amazing job with this!
Delenafan2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I really like it! For your first time, as you stated, you did awesome! I hope you continue :) 3
sarahserenity6296 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I can definitely imagine this being what was going through her head in that scene. And it would have been totally awesome if the ending of your chapter was how the season ended but of course, that will not happen until the very last moment where every single Delena fan is about to burst with anticipation of her finally admitting she loves him (even though we all know she does).

Anyway, great job! I loved it!

And update The Choices We Make soon too!
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I loved the fic :) especially the ending... that should have been the ending, not like now that we're left off to wonder and they are still not going to go THERE.

Great writing!
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love how she went through all the motions... it was a good way to see what she was thinking. Awesome story.
Christy19 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Really sweet! :)
Hopeless-Curious-Reader chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You know I always thought that the moment in Ep 8, "Rose", "THE SCENE" where apocalyptic emotions were flowing free at the end of the episode with Damon's honest and selfless confessions was something that was kind of a loose end. I mean everything that happens in TVD, every loose end is tied back, as in the fate of Vicki and Anna will be explained which was kinda left in a jumbled mess in Season 1.

Then the thing with Stefan and Lexi, how'd they meet, what exactly happened before they met, everything got a little bit of explanation in Season 2.

Now the 2 most unexplained happenings of Season 2 is

1)this scene, Damon's confession

2)how and where exactly Elena and Jeremy decided to be okay with the whole fact of Damon almost killing Jeremy.

I mean I know both of them are over it, I just wish it was explained a bit, as in like a conversation between either Elena and Jeremy or Jeremy and Damon or vice versa.

Therefore, the way you explained her remembering that nights confession of Damon,is something I found very much appealing and believable.

"but him as the emotionally unstable vampire with the residing heart that doesn't know how to deal with the hurricane of emotions it pumps out. The one who screws up and defies the very statistics of wrong and right."

You know I wish I could hug you right now, because you managed to describe the vampire Damon in 2 lines, 2 very specifically expressive lines. If I were to describe him, I would have written an essay!

This was a very well explained story. Thank you for writing it.

Take Care
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
ooh, girl, I loved this! This moment has been written and rewritten dozens of times, but somehow you made it feel fresh and new. Bravo!

And it's crazy and unrequited and downright demanding now that she knows because it blurs the lines that she's so desperately tried to keep defined over the past two years. She loves Stefan, that she knows, but she can't help but love Damon as well. Despite everything in the past he's done to hurt her, she still loves him.

i LOVE this description of her feelings for him. anyone in their right mind would run from a love like this - it's too damn powerful. elena's just doing the best she can. you know her so well!

as usual, your way with words was fantastic, and i felt all kinds of crazy awesome emotions there at the end when she told him she loved him. i didn't see that coming, and it was perfect!

wonderful :)