Reviews for Broken
blob80 chapter 1 . 9/14
I just broke out my old PS2 and replayed this game. I had the urge to write a fanfic, but figured I'd check out what's in the fandom first, I'm glad I did. This was sad, but it was great. I really loved the demon path and an eternity with Danette to me was... meh. So thanks for this - it was sad, but I loved every word of it. Especially how well you imply that Gig cared for her cause hell yea he did. That tacit bastard, I can't get enough of him :D
Kentario chapter 1 . 1/11
*sigh* Good old times… *wipes tears* Thanks for writing this! It's really emotional and just what I nedded.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was sad although some context would be nice on why the blade broke and where was Danette?

Liked it though even if it was depressing.
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Thank you for sharing this with all of us. I'm glad that this fic idea is persistent enough to remain in your mind for years. This piece is filled with emotions, the memory parts are pretty powerful. What I like the most though has to be how you portray Vigilance's character. It all feel so real. I could understand his doubts and turmoil. Gig and Vigilance might have the same soul, but they are different people and you show it very well here.

"As Gig, he would have never brought it up but, as Vigilance, he could not deny her beauty."

The quote is just a small part of a paragraph yet it's really telling.

And the "Was it love?" part got to be my favorite. Mostly because it reflect my own opinion on this matter so perfectly. Another reason is how it really show that regardless of what the label for their relationship is, Vigilance still care for Revya. This fic is beautiful.
Murb chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I'm crying right now...

Gig/Vigilance... X Revya! I can't stop crying...

I haven't played Demon path yet, but I've seen more than enough spoilers to know this... But if I really play it, I think I'm going to cry even more.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh, awesome. I really love this. _ The imagery and wording was very well done. I bet I'll be re-reading this off and on. Nice work!
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011

Beautiful. Really beautiful. Especially from the part where the sword cracks onwards. ;A;

I caught a few mistakes though, like "Her very presence overwhelmed him and he tried to breath, whispering, 'I'm sorry.'"; "breath" should be "breathe". And "Did Gig's actions not have been because..." was a little confusing; I think you're missing a word? And I think "The pain he received from Medina's sword..." should be "Median's sword".

But seriously, those are like nothing cause this was really, really beautiful and sad and the ending was just simply amazing. I really adore this. ;A; I SALUTE YOU. Seriously. My heart is aching right now.

Really, really beautiful fic,thank you for an amazing read. ;A;
OverLord Ayame chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I have 4 words for you...

You are a genius

this is such a wonderful fanfic and it so nice and bittersweet that it almost almost made me cry...

well I don't think Vigilance or Revya was OOC since well Vigilance is suppose to be the opposite of gig while Revya well you can pretty much do alot with her character as long she isn't completely like gig(exclude demon path to the rule) or as stupid as danette or something like that well that's all

-Wow this is the longest review I've given to anyone!