Reviews for An Early Beginning
Emily989 chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Are you going to update again soon? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire has been on a lot lately. So maybe you will?
Emily chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Thank you! Are you going to update soon? The next chapter can be that Ginny gets a piece of paper that says First Task: Dragons. She shows it to Harry, Ron, & Hermione, but nobody knows who wrote it. Harry & Ron are fighting, and when Hagrid takes Harry to see the dragons. Harry takes Ginny with him and both of them are hiding under the invisibility cloak. What do you think of that? When Malfoy is bulling Harry, Ginny stands up for him, and Malfoy backs off and then Mad-Eye Moody starts in on him. Hermione & Ginny go to see Harry before the First Task. Ginny's a nervous wreck, but when Harry gets the golden egg. Everything is better.
scrappy8 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
great chapter
serenityselena chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
interesting twists :)
lizziemarie0529 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
please let harry and ginny be together
stars90 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
I really want this thing with Cedric to blow over...
happy reader chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Hello i was wondering if u could please update th glee in the uk fanfic i really love blaine wif girls i dont like kurt could u carry tht story on please i promise to r and r thanks
happy reader chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hi i was wondering if u would start on your GLEE IN THE UK story again it was great i promise to review if u promise to update thanxy mwah xx
daydreamerflyingfree96 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
WHY NOOOOO SHES MEANT TO BE WITH HARRY SHE BETTER END UP WITH HIM! CEDRIC ALWAYS TRYING TO TAKE WHO HARRY LIKES! BUT good story i really like it update soon! love chloe :)
LadySarahj chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
This is great so far. UPDATE
Debra chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I really love this story already. I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and props on updating two chaps. I can't wait to see what Harry does, says, or feels when he finds out about her date with Cedric.
I hope you still have Hermione go with Krum. I really want to see Harry ask Ginny to Yule Ball. Although if you go acording to the book or movie he'll wait to long and she'll have a date already. Most likely Cedric. Then again since he has already noticed her and hopefully will be fast asking knowing that Cedric already likes her and has made dates with her. If you have Cho go with Cedric, I hope you have it due to Cho asking him. As he would have asked Ginny.
Anyway I can't wait for your next chapter! Please keep them coming.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Loved it! So glad you updated again. I really can't wait till she tells Hermione she has a date with Cedric. Or they find out. Harry's reaction of course is the one I am dying for.
Please update soon!:-)
scrappy8 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
great chapter I am looking forward to the next chapter
Emily chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Thank you so much for saying that! First of all, are you doing a love triangle with Harry, Ginny, & Cedric? Will Cedric live or die, and will you use all of my ideas? I have an idea for the ending. Ginny gets another letter that says Third Task Maze Tri-Wizard Cup Portkey. Before they go into the maze Harry notices that Ginny's not there. When he and Cedric get to the cup Ginny's tied up to the stand with the cup, and she tries to tell them not to take it. They do and the three of them are transported to the graveyard. Ginny hides until the end, and she helps Harry take on Voldemort. Once back at Hogwarts, Ginny says that it was Mad-Eye Moody who put his name in the cup, and he was the one who tied her to the stand with the cup. So Harry decides to test Moody to trip him up and it works. I don't know if Cedric will die in this or not, but that's one way the story can end. What do you think so far? Please post back soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Loved the update! I also think that if Ginny had been her self sooner he would have noticed her early on. I know you are doing it based on the movies, but the books have her really popular, beautiful, outgoing, talented. Plus that is the year she gets her first boyfriend.
Well, I hope you update real soon!:-)