Reviews for Glow
azab chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Loved it a lot. Please countinue
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Omg yes
RainbowAra chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
it's so sad you put this one under "complete" I really enjoyed reading the 2 chapters and I would LOVE to see some more of this... but sadly, I guess there won't be more, am I right?
simply anonymous chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Ah.. the power of gossip. D
Naic chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
oh me like! Hope you update soon.
Nari chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Your going to continue this, right? Right!
azure feathers chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Oh man. That was great. Lots of lol moments.

I gotta say, though, be careful with your tenses. There were a few hairy spots.
Beautiful Shiny People chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
This is just glorious; your details are absolutely delicious! I can see everything perfectly in my mind, and the humour is wonderful! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
X-INACTIVE chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Must know... *goes to dark corner and hisses* musssst know.
Hawk wing chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
"but it's also probably has to do with the thick Italian accent and the devastatingly handsome man it's attached to."

best. line. ever. I've never really heard ezio described as "devastatingly handsome" but damn it suits him lmao
KissMyAsthma chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Well, this is certainly more interesting than I thought it would be. I figured that because it was modern day it just wouldn't be the same, but I actually find this entertaining.

Anticipating your next chapter for this story.
kitsunedemon chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Oh this is brilliant. It's also very relatable, at least for me. As always, your writing is fantastic and I would love to see further interaction between everyone, especially Ezio's acting skills.

I'm not sure if you plan on continuing this or not since it is listed as complete, but I would love it if you do.

Thanks for the fantastic story!
KNDfreak chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
AH, so there IS more to the story! That's good. And the way everyone describes Ezio is spot on! I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter; it can't end like this!
KNDfreak chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aww, I can't believe it's over already It's such a cute fic. I can totally see this happening (should Assasin's Creed existed in AU times)! Wish there was more to it, it's such a good story!
Dysanian chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I just...oh my goodness, THIS.

You have just MADE my essay-burdened night so much better. Oh, your Ezio makes me swoon *calls for smelling salts* I throw love, hugs, and cookies to you, and this fic!

And for some strange reason I'm wanting coffee now...