Reviews for Something That I Want
Capp'n chapter 34 . 5/8
I liked the plot of this story, but truthfully...Lydia started to grate and Allison was a cocky bitch and
I didn't like how careless Fred seemed to be. He supposedly felt ripped in two when he first woke up but he quickly got out into the world again like he couldn't feel it anymore and he didn't seem to really
like Lydia romantically until suddenly he did and once they were together, he loved her more than the
idea of finding his identity and family again? It's unrealistic.
V EPSILON chapter 33 . 6/5/2012
I praise you in the excellence that is your story and that you have updated.
sachaelle chapter 33 . 6/2/2012

the end is here

onecelestialbeing chapter 33 . 6/2/2012
wowie one step closer! :D *quivers with excitement*
V EPSILON chapter 32 . 5/26/2012
Yes best chapter yet!
onecelestialbeing chapter 32 . 5/25/2012
oh the feels are all over the place! :D
brb bbe chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Brilliant, brilliant story.

Just a question, though, isn't Kingsley meant to be minister? And If Fred does go back to his family, why can't he just go back to get Lydia?

I'm so confused.

lady-yaya chapter 31 . 1/13/2012
Brilliant chapter! I absolutely love the side by side screening of how they both proposed... how sweet! It's so exciting, but sad in the same since Fred & George couldn't be together to share the stories and experiences for such a big moment in their lives. I'm too excited to see how Fred gets reunited with his fam with Lydia by his side with so much more after that! As always, very excited to check out the next chapter!
xTeionx chapter 31 . 1/12/2012
I would have thought they picked the same ring for a sec then i rememebered Luna's weird...o...o not that that ring doesn't sound pretty but come on, she's got a screw or two lose up there Grats Gred and Forge!
athena2517 chapter 31 . 1/12/2012
I couldnt login but how cuuuuuttee! This was a sweet chapter with both the proposals! Fred and Lydia need to see the family soooooon!
gorgefred chapter 30 . 1/9/2012
oh wow! this fic is great :) :)

i can't believe they hurt allison even after the weasley's said not to, but glad she made it back to share the news

update soon please!
fiercegal chapter 23 . 1/9/2012
awesome fic!
lady-yaya chapter 30 . 1/9/2012
That ending makes me really sad :( Fred is so torn! Hermione likes muggles... she needs to venture into the muggle world and seek the truth in Allison's words... Another great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
lady-yaya chapter 29 . 1/8/2012
Whaaaat? This was an amazing chapter! How could Arthur & Molly not want to inquire further on Allison's outburst? Like what is she going on about? Oh my gosh! I'm sure they have some sort of incessant desperation for any clues or traces they can find. Seriously, they just need to give her like 10 minutes to let them know that Fred was the one approached by the dementor and all the other leads she could possible give them, no? I'm just rambling on my fantasy at this point. Haha, anyways, this story is my obsession. I absolutely love it & get so excited each time I see a new chapter alert pop up in my e-mail. Fantastic work & excited for the next chapter! :)
Jodi acciogredandforge chapter 28 . 1/7/2012
Woah, that was definitely intense..