Reviews for Nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
me chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I wish this was a muti chapter story because I want to see more Yugi torture lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I have an embarassingly low horror threshold, so reading this I went from ): to D: to DDDDD8

but daaaaang, it was a roller-coaster ride of scary. Malik really is completely psychotic, and this is just scary nightmarish Crossshipping! It was good!

(it was all a dream!endings usually make me twitch, but I liked the sort of twist at the very end that justified it for me :D)

Keep it up! I can't wait to read your Tier 5 story! :DD
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Maybe you should have wine more often when you write? xDD Kidding, but this was really good - for your first horror story, you really do have a good grasp on the genre! I love the imagery, the description, the dialogue - everything works together quite well, and builds off each other until the end of the story (Marik trying to get Yugi to scream, especially). It's a very interesting take on the Crosshipping. D It was a good read. I thought your Tier 3 was a little bit better, but this is still a great story on its own, I love creepy fics like this. D Great job, and keep up the great work!

~Jess (MMF)
firstForward chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved this, it was so descriptive and it felt like every word was hand picked by you to create the most vivid imagery possible. I think the fact that I'm not sure what's going on —is Dark Marik back, is that dream like some Shadow Realm crossing over thing, or what— adds to the creepy vibe of the story, rather than detracting from it. I honestly liked the fact that you left it up to your audience to give a reason for what's going on. It had my head spinning with the implications of it all. And the ending, oh jeez. That ending was brilliant. Thanks for the read!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
wow i love it i hope there is more!