Reviews for Morphine
StreakingHerculobus chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Mulder is looking out for her. I like that.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Bravo! Amazing! Talk about angst... You're right, you could have written 30 chapter saga, but I'm really happy you didn't, this was perfect as it is.
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story.I can imagine the scenes what you write here,Scully trying to suicide and Mulder finding out before it was too late.I know that this was the reaction of Mulder if he find out something terrible like always tryed to be strong but sometimes she musted to be like the other peoples,normal without trying to be the Ice Queen.
longtimereadr chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
This is an excellent story. Your plot and characterization are very in-character and believable- I could just hear Duchovny and Anderson saying these lines. I will look forward to more of your stories.

BTW, fanfic was born in the mid-sixties, with the original Star Trek.
Anniegilly chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
i love the ending, i really love it. It's a sweet story. Thank u for writing it. Xx
KatieSully1 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
I am in love with your story, please post chapter 5 soon!
Nicejob-Sexy chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Love it! please update chapter 5 soon! I need to know what is going to happen! Amazing, always amazing!
PhoenixFlame123 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Definitely great. Keep posting. :D
Animus et Anima chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Great chapter! Very angsty, but excellent writing!
Nicejob-Sexy chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
OMG! what a powerfull story, every angst write in it makes my heart jump and I want to cry! Please go on! such an amazing fic! already love it!
PhoenixFlame123 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
:O KEEP WRITING! QUICKLY! I MUST READ MORE! xD But seriously, good job.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Such a good story. I can't wait for more!
Animus et Anima chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
I really can't blame Mulder doing that... I absolutely love the story and I can't figure out how you're going to resolve it.
livy1984 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Poor Scully! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please.

Animus et Anima chapter 2 . 8/11/2011