Reviews for Analysis of Sensory Synchronicity
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hmm very interestig... Still loved it )
soundsaboutright chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wonderful idea, beautifully written.

Invites to take every component and dimension that creates our moments into account more. A sensual, human celebration of life really, and I love it.
ZigZagKlaine chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You deserve all the awards, girly! This was just so well written, and just so beautiful! I know I say that for mostly all of your stories, but I truly do mean it. Really, this was just really nice. You and your stories are my personal end game ;) OXOX (LOL)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was beautiful. You described everything so well, I could almost smell the shampoo and the cupcakes. Keep up the good work.
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I'm surprised this didn't get more response. It's lovely. You managed to tell the entire span of Kurt and Blaine through sensory-tied ficlet paragraphs. I had a similar idea yesterday and didn't know how to do it. I got as far as a framework - life as a TV channel, the reader has the remote, and is channel surfing. You managed to tell a story which is where I got stuck. Thanks for the idea.
IantoCriss chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
jfioensiof chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is wonderful, the way it's written is fantastic and at first I didn't get it, but when I did it made me smile, so thank you :)

"Nothing gets rid of the taste of disgust." This is just one of the many things I'd like to quote back to you, it stuck in my head after I read it. That, and Finn surprising Blaine's dad at the end, it was so true to what I expect the character's to be like in a situation such as that, great!