Reviews for What Once Was There
Liz chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
Please update this fanficston when your able I realize your personal life came first but all the people who read this want a update. So can you please udate for the fans.
ivan0061509 chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
Alright but I hope you write soon
KiraraKitaoji chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
When you updated?
Syafiq chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
Pls update soon
gryphonsson chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
If you're talking about Palmon's champion form, I'm pretty sure it's Togemon, not Tokomon.
draco7347 chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
love story cant wait for new chapters
TokusatsuLuv chapter 24 . 7/6/2016
This fanfic is truly fantastic; please update soon

Will Daisuke at least tell Ken the whole truth of his past?
Asada-shino808 chapter 24 . 6/21/2016
I was so schoolers when I saw you updated! I'll make sure to re read every chapter for an even better story. I'm sorry I am one of the people who have borrowed your plot kind of. I hope you read my story called plast left behind. I love this story and I hope you can do whatever you can! Also if you are going to edit something could you do some explaining on what the frontier gang didbforbthe anniversary and add in the parts when Daisuke meets up with them . Thanks I was always very confused about that. THX!
zidankingdomkeeper chapter 24 . 6/20/2016
This was one of my favorite stroy I have ever read. i hope you make it a dakari because I it's an under used coupling in my opinion. Also in the changes I think making the present parts longer would be nice because those were usally my favorite parts. And maybe let davis spirit evolve at some point because then he can fight with his partner and i think that would be cool. And as a last note would you want to send me one chapter to beta and use that as a test run, because I think being a beta would be fun.
piccolaLilly17 chapter 24 . 6/20/2016
and this story doesn't continue?

I wanted to know if in the end the brother of Davis

He came home

T .T
Doc. K-9 chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
You just left it on the freaking battle... and had it without continuation for two years...

And now i am awaiting for continuation meanwhile trying to figure out what the continuation is... Please, PLEASE come back and continue it again!
Asada-shino808 chapter 25 . 6/13/2016
So you don't mind if I kind of copy this at all? I'm going to make it different in some ways different. It's hard to explain but I hope you'll read it! Thanks
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
pls update
americanbear chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
Please update this story. It is amazing
camomelody911 chapter 25 . 3/30/2016
I love this story please update soon