Reviews for What Once Was There
psychlover95 chapter 23 . 4/15
Oh please update this fanfic I want to know what happens next. Will takuya wake up and make Jun and daisuke happy. If Takuya wakes up how will he feel about jun dating tai. Will more enemies from daisuke and the legendary warriors past come again. Will we see how ken got along with the team and be friended them because all of the sudden the last chapter was based off the movie and before that ken was still not friends with daisuke and the others I was very confused about that part. Will you be continuing this fanfic ? Will daisuke finally choose between yolei and Kari or will ken help make his decision easier by getting together with Yolei.
yuutojaden chapter 23 . 2/27
please continue until takuya wake up
suntan140 chapter 23 . 11/14/2017
Hope you will feel better and thanks for doing a chapter.
Hashirama 1710 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
well I hope that one day you will be healthy enough again to continue this great story
Hashirama 1710 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
have you been getting better?
DarkBalance chapter 24 . 6/29/2017
If you are still looking for a beta/proof-reader, I am available. I had loved this story while you were writing it, and would love to help you out with whatever you need for it!
honeybadger894 chapter 24 . 6/11/2017
Daikari plz!
ivan0061509 chapter 24 . 3/12/2017
i hope you continue this story its good
Rakaan chapter 8 . 3/8/2017
...Why did he beg his enemy to "spear" his friends?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/8/2017
I love this story so i just want to let you know you are a great author and to keep going
coolchick87 chapter 22 . 3/2/2017
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks. Looking forward to the next chapter
Liz chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
Please update this fanficston when your able I realize your personal life came first but all the people who read this want a update. So can you please udate for the fans.
ivan0061509 chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
Alright but I hope you write soon
KiraraKitaoji chapter 24 . 7/30/2016