Reviews for What Once Was There
Ricku28 chapter 1 . 7/31
OH MY GOD! While reading this, I JUST had the realization that Davis' goggles look EXACTLY like Takuya's, how did I not realize this before...
GreenDrkness chapter 25 . 7/5
Honestly this story is fine with little to no pairings so I approve of your choice
Keep on the writes
Matsuki Sakata chapter 6 . 6/27
Where the fuck was the revelations and awesomeness?
piccolaLilly17 chapter 25 . 6/4
Davis * .*

cute compliments this story

appearance the next chapters in the history

update soon please soon ?
coolchick87 chapter 1 . 4/23
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
coolchick87 chapter 25 . 4/3
I love your story please update it real soon. only thing I was not happy about to much flash back. I hope you updated this story again.
Dark Ryuk chapter 12 . 3/21
UPDATE :3
Aegorm chapter 9 . 3/4
9 chapters in and all we've seen is cannon...
This story is absolute and complete garbage.
grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes happen often, you try to build suspense by not revealing his spirit but you drag it on for way to long making it extremely frustrating.

I'd give this story a 3/10
Bad writing
Bady story progression
Decent plotidea though. It's the only thing you get points for
Myra The Fox chapter 25 . 2/11
this is a great story. i really would like to see when Takuya wakes up. and will Daiskue(?) tell the other digidestined the whole story of his past?
The One Chica chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
Really love this story. I'm glad you're going back and fixing the spelling mistakes. I consider myself a grammar nazi so it really irks me when I see them, but since I read so much on the net I have gotten used to them.
I know it's been forever since you've updated, but I hope you do so soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
Miss this story! Please update it soon!
MegaDragon520 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
We going to see an update to this amazing story?
EvanderAdvent chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I like how Yolei took a lot of Daisuke's scenes in the Digital World, it's quite funny.
nightwing5723 chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
can you please update this story please.
Miku'Chan364 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
i prefer the evolving into a digimon rather then doing what the 02 cast do armor energize