Reviews for What Once Was There
Myra The Fox chapter 25 . 2/11
this is a great story. i really would like to see when Takuya wakes up. and will Daiskue(?) tell the other digidestined the whole story of his past?
The One Chica chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
Really love this story. I'm glad you're going back and fixing the spelling mistakes. I consider myself a grammar nazi so it really irks me when I see them, but since I read so much on the net I have gotten used to them.
I know it's been forever since you've updated, but I hope you do so soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
Miss this story! Please update it soon!
MegaDragon520 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
We going to see an update to this amazing story?
EvanderAdvent chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I like how Yolei took a lot of Daisuke's scenes in the Digital World, it's quite funny.
nightwing5723 chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
can you please update this story please.
Miku'Chan364 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
i prefer the evolving into a digimon rather then doing what the 02 cast do armor energize
BigChillFreak chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
I love this fic, and thw whole zoes date pic was funny since zoe is the type to verbally and physically hurt u hehe
Guest chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and I want to know what happens next since Ken just turned back to normal a couple chapters ago and Davis' journey in frontier.
MonkHerrick chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
I don't mean to be rude but do you plan on updating this story, soon, oh & I hope Takuya wakes up soon!
epicgreymon chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
No karixdavis
epicgreymon chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
WHEN IS TAKUYA COMING BACK
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
Gahhhhhh ;3; Please finish soon so you can update!
eltigre221 chapter 25 . 4/3/2014
I liked reading this, I hope for more sooner or later, but until then, I will patiently await more, but out of curiosity, will Takuya ever wake up?

will we ever find out what happened?

well as I said, until more, I won't know, so till then, later and have fun writing :)
Ultimateblack chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Wahahahahaha I guess you wanted to write "spare my friends" but ended up writing "spear my friends": if Ken heard that wrongly he would have laughed and said: with pleasure then take up a spear (pronounced Sp-eer) and spear them. Hahaha good story so far I've read until chapter nine maybe you'd wanna check your mistakes here and there? They make the story funnier than it already is. But good job :)