Reviews for What Once Was There
DarkBalance chapter 24 . 6/29
If you are still looking for a beta/proof-reader, I am available. I had loved this story while you were writing it, and would love to help you out with whatever you need for it!
honeybadger894 chapter 24 . 6/11
Daikari plz!
ivan0061509 chapter 24 . 3/12
i hope you continue this story its good
Rakaan chapter 8 . 3/8
...Why did he beg his enemy to "spear" his friends?
I love this story so i just want to let you know you are a great author and to keep going
coolchick87 chapter 22 . 3/2
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks. Looking forward to the next chapter
Liz chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
Please update this fanficston when your able I realize your personal life came first but all the people who read this want a update. So can you please udate for the fans.
ivan0061509 chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
Alright but I hope you write soon
KiraraKitaoji chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
When you updated?
Syafiq chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
Pls update soon
gryphonsson chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
If you're talking about Palmon's champion form, I'm pretty sure it's Togemon, not Tokomon.
draco7347 chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
love story cant wait for new chapters
TokusatsuLuv chapter 24 . 7/6/2016
This fanfic is truly fantastic; please update soon

Will Daisuke at least tell Ken the whole truth of his past?
Asada-shino808 chapter 24 . 6/21/2016
I was so schoolers when I saw you updated! I'll make sure to re read every chapter for an even better story. I'm sorry I am one of the people who have borrowed your plot kind of. I hope you read my story called plast left behind. I love this story and I hope you can do whatever you can! Also if you are going to edit something could you do some explaining on what the frontier gang didbforbthe anniversary and add in the parts when Daisuke meets up with them . Thanks I was always very confused about that. THX!
zidankingdomkeeper chapter 24 . 6/20/2016
This was one of my favorite stroy I have ever read. i hope you make it a dakari because I it's an under used coupling in my opinion. Also in the changes I think making the present parts longer would be nice because those were usally my favorite parts. And maybe let davis spirit evolve at some point because then he can fight with his partner and i think that would be cool. And as a last note would you want to send me one chapter to beta and use that as a test run, because I think being a beta would be fun.