Reviews for What Once Was There
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2015
can u make it takumi
Mydoginasweater chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
Q-Q care to explain why you haven't updated?
i'm gonna check you profile after i send this.
coolchick87 chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
DarkBalance chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
I really don't like being one of those people who bug an author about continuing her stories but... well... this one was really good, you know? Different from all of the other rewrites I've seen before, and the cameos actually bring something more to the characters, which a lot of the others don't do. So... if you could... please return to this story, or mark it as abandoned. I'm rooting for you!
Jon Voris chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
*I* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Just One Question: Didn't Movie 4 Come *AFTER* Adventure 02 ?
*DEFINITELY* Like The Tai/Jun [Junchi] Romance Going On ;) :) ;)
As For Who Dai-Chan Ends Up With, Yolie Or Hikari-Chan, That's *COMPLETELY* Up To You, 'Cause I Like Both ;) :) ;)
That Said, You're 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *NEXT* *CHAPTER* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Rittie chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Okay, loving the fic but the fact that you are mixing the JP and ENG names by using Daisuke but than you use Kari kinda puts me off.

Reading this also makes me realize how horribly cheesy the eng dub dialogue was, no offence to you, but its not that much of a comedy anime lol
Ricku28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
OH MY GOD! While reading this, I JUST had the realization that Davis' goggles look EXACTLY like Takuya's, how did I not realize this before...
GreenDrkness chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
Honestly this story is fine with little to no pairings so I approve of your choice
Keep on the writes
Matsuki Sakata chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
Where the fuck was the revelations and awesomeness?
piccolaLilly17 chapter 25 . 6/4/2015
Davis * .*

cute compliments this story

appearance the next chapters in the history

update soon please soon ?
coolchick87 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks
coolchick87 chapter 25 . 4/3/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. only thing I was not happy about to much flash back. I hope you updated this story again.
Dark Ryuk chapter 12 . 3/21/2015