Reviews for A Quiet Toast
PK.Atomyst chapter 1 . 1/18
This literally made me tear up. That was beautiful.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Heartwrenching and beautiful
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This right here. This is a part of what absolutely compelled Homura to do what she did.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
: ( Junko is a great character. Thank you for the wonderful short
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
A scene that would have fit perfectly in the anime. Junko was a great character in my opinion, and I always wondered how she was affected by her daughter's erase from existence. Well done.
hannz12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
It's been a long time since I last reviewed a story in and I gotta say, I didn't regret reading this one. I always did have a soft spot for stories regarding familial relationships and you just hit all the right buttons for me to enjoy this.

Good job.
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
oh wow thankyou this brought tears to my eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
"And then bursts into tears."

And so did i, why would you do this to me?
El Conservatore chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
WHY MUST YOU MAKE MY HEART BLEEEEEEEEEED?!
libraflyter chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Sadness to miss someone who never was.
marduk-report chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is a great little story. A good counterpoint to that danbooru doujin on the same topic.

I am quite surprised none of the reviewers picked up that homura is probably long dead by implication.
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Junko's feelings felt so strong. Made my eyes all watery. How depressingly beautiful.
altimh chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Damn it this was heartbreaking.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aww,...poor Junko. Sometimes, I kinda wished Madoko could have chosen a different wish.
doublegengar05 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
this is sad... especially because it reminds me of the scene when Madoka and Junko talked each other about drinking together when she grows older... and now it will never happen... TT