Reviews for A Quiet Toast
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
oh wow thankyou this brought tears to my eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
"And then bursts into tears."

And so did i, why would you do this to me?
El Conservatore chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
WHY MUST YOU MAKE MY HEART BLEEEEEEEEEED?!
libraflyter chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Sadness to miss someone who never was.
marduk-report chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is a great little story. A good counterpoint to that danbooru doujin on the same topic.

I am quite surprised none of the reviewers picked up that homura is probably long dead by implication.
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Junko's feelings felt so strong. Made my eyes all watery. How depressingly beautiful.
altimh chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Damn it this was heartbreaking.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aww,...poor Junko. Sometimes, I kinda wished Madoko could have chosen a different wish.
doublegengar05 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
this is sad... especially because it reminds me of the scene when Madoka and Junko talked each other about drinking together when she grows older... and now it will never happen... TT
Art chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So so sad! For the coolest mom she deserved something better! Did Madoka never think about her?
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Junko, you're bringing tears to Madoka's ethereal eyes...

This was unusually well written, and I enjoyed reading it a great deal.
Tabby chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I haven't wrote a review in a while but I felt compelled. I've had this in my bookmarks for a while and when I was going through them I decided to read this story again.

I have to say, I sob like a baby every time I read this story. The characterizations were wonderful and the ending poetically tragic. It fits seamlessly into their world and genuinely feels like an extension of it.

And look, I'm crying again. Ugh.

You my dear have made a masterpiece.

Kanpai.
Scyllia chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow, I'm practically speechless here. That was really, really good. So in-character and so poignant that I teared up. Nice job
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awww. Poor Junko. Life must be hard without Madoka around. Even when her existence has been erased from all reality, traces of Madoka can still be found, it seems.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 6/14/2012