Reviews for Human Curiosity
Jennie chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
I think you are wonderful at writing
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
HCS kinda reminds me of the School from Maximum Ride
Kakahi chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
dude you made me cry
Boo chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
:D amazing. just TvT I thought this show had it's feels before but *ugly crying* still though this is an amazing story and sooo well written
ScientificMuffin chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I'm rereading this and I honestly find the first few chapters very cringe worthy. Good plot though.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
this is really awesome but the mandarin spelling for England is ying(1)guo(2) you can use this for your future fanfics if you like this is just a tip :D
Hinotorihime chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
I'd say Kiku would probably use -chan for Lilli. "-kun" is usually used for males, and "-tan" is a variation of -chan that you only use with very, very small children. In fact, since Kiku is so formal, he might even use Lilli-san... how old is she, anyway?
Hinotorihime chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Yeah, three dollars for ten eggs is pretty ridiculous. I can get a flat of five dozen for less than $7.
X chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Yes you are correct. It is Igirisu!
ArtofthePlate chapter 28 . 4/4/2015
Absolutely wonderful! I loved this story. You has a few spelling mistakes, but aside from grammatical stuff like that, the plot was constructed well and the characterization was excellent. Thank you for writing this!
ArtofthePlate chapter 22 . 4/3/2015
All I can think about is, "what if prisoner 10 was Russia?"
Haunting.
Karano chapter 28 . 2/5/2015
HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD THAT ENDING. Priceless! Tying all those videos with "during WW3 NZ will probably just worry a bit, then go to sleep" in this fic. Oh god this is amazing.
Karano chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
D So Liet and France and all the others aren't dead!
Thank god. Yes, your fic could reaaaaaly use a beta reader and a bit of rephrasing, but, overall? Amazingly good, man, all the ideas were really impressive and the action was nice too.
Karano chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Dude, I'm almost scared to read the continuation. You got me on the edge of my seat.
Now I understand why you are on those Hetalia Recommendation pages. You deserve it. And yes, I can tell from just 2 chapters. Your writing style is flawless.
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
Like what I promise xD. I read this fic just yesterday, and I finished reading it a few hours. I've been addicted reading this story in my home and my school (My phone is not allowed in my school, so I just sneak in just to read it in my free time.) this story is freaking awesome! I'll be waiting your fic. Updates especially The Magician! Good job for writing your story diligently until the end. Thank you for writing your fic and keep updating it, never giving up until it finished until the end! I know your loyal readers will never abandom you ;D