Reviews for Human Curiosity
X chapter 5 . 4/6
Yes you are correct. It is Igirisu!
ArtofthePlate chapter 28 . 4/4
Absolutely wonderful! I loved this story. You has a few spelling mistakes, but aside from grammatical stuff like that, the plot was constructed well and the characterization was excellent. Thank you for writing this!
ArtofthePlate chapter 22 . 4/3
All I can think about is, "what if prisoner 10 was Russia?"
Haunting.
Karano chapter 28 . 2/5
HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD THAT ENDING. Priceless! Tying all those videos with "during WW3 NZ will probably just worry a bit, then go to sleep" in this fic. Oh god this is amazing.
Karano chapter 27 . 2/5
D So Liet and France and all the others aren't dead!
Thank god. Yes, your fic could reaaaaaly use a beta reader and a bit of rephrasing, but, overall? Amazingly good, man, all the ideas were really impressive and the action was nice too.
Karano chapter 2 . 2/5
Dude, I'm almost scared to read the continuation. You got me on the edge of my seat.
Now I understand why you are on those Hetalia Recommendation pages. You deserve it. And yes, I can tell from just 2 chapters. Your writing style is flawless.
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
Like what I promise xD. I read this fic just yesterday, and I finished reading it a few hours. I've been addicted reading this story in my home and my school (My phone is not allowed in my school, so I just sneak in just to read it in my free time.) this story is freaking awesome! I'll be waiting your fic. Updates especially The Magician! Good job for writing your story diligently until the end. Thank you for writing your fic and keep updating it, never giving up until it finished until the end! I know your loyal readers will never abandom you ;D
boo of complex chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
Ah my goodness I loved this whole story so much I was so hooked I've been up till 11pm every night this week reading it :D i'm definitely sharing this, bravo! also... (nice to know they all survived somehow anyways it seems)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
What do you mean Pakistan used to be a british colony? Pakistan was part of India. The british Invaded India and ruled over there for many years before leaving. As they left they divided India into India and Pakistan. Pakustan became a country after the british left gaining independence from the Hindus and Sikhs of India forming a homeland for the Muslins
Fi Suki Saki chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
I get a feeling if Russia read this fic with me he would say "So I'm alive, da..." while holding a bloody pipe and smiling creepily.

I rarely said that i'm glad someone died even though they're villain.

But... I did honestly relieved that Alex Knöpfer wasn't alive anymore or at least finally 'gone' from Nations.
He's f*cking creepy!

One of my favourite part, especially the funny one, is when Germany keep hit America by Drunk England's order through phone! xD

It was... cool and entertaining...
Different and epic. Refreshing because this pure Gen! It was so rare to found Pure Gen fic !
though there's few parts I might not fully agree...

ugh... why was Liechtenstein screaming? *confused*
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
Well, I liked the story up until the middle of chapter 8. Then the story gradually started losing structure. I understand that this story is being edited, so it might not be fair for me to judge you on the later chapters, but I do think that your writing got a lot more chaotic as the chapters went by.

I liked the beginning because there were fewer characters, and your characterizations of them were more vivid. I liked how you portrayed America's reaction to seeing England again after so long, and I liked the portrayal of Arthur and Lilli acting like brother and sister. Events unfolded gradually, and the interactions between the characters were heartfelt. As time went on, however, the characters' personalities became increasingly dull, and the story became more plot driven than character driven. Too many things started happening all at once, and at a pace that is much too fast. The plot literally became so chaotic that a third world war can start randomly, without any real concrete reason…and it would be treated as no big deal.

Hetalia has loads and loads of characters in it. You ran into the same mistake that I've seen many fanfic writers do: by trying to include more and more characters into the mix, the story becomes more complex than you can handle, and you end up biting off more than you can chew. I'd recommend focusing on a few main characters rather than trying to account for the whole ensemble. It's just too complicated.

I feel kinda bad for writing such a long and non-too-flattering review. Please note that I have the best intentions in mind. That being said, are Arthur and Lilli ever going to clear things up with Jack and Maria? They did kind of ditch their human friends without telling them anything. And are Feliciano, Matthew, and Kiku going to clear things up with their employers at the restaurant? It was rather rude of them to just ditch work one day and disappear without a trace. They had good reasons to do so at the time, but now that everything’s right with the world again, the nations should at least take the time to clear things up with their human friends.
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
This was perfect :D
The Animanga Girl chapter 24 . 5/19/2014
Beware of English cooking!
The Animanga Girl chapter 22 . 5/19/2014
I was crying with the British isles letters D:
The Animanga Girl chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
Gilbert, you are NOT allowed to mispronounce your country's name