Reviews for Human Curiosity
Animeeeegurl chapter 27 . 6/5
RUSSIAAAA
Anesthesia chapter 7 . 3/22
Tea time is at 5, just so you know.
Anesthesia chapter 6 . 3/22
That means that... When they were children... Feli and Lovi... Got the Black Plague...?
Anesthesia chapter 5 . 3/22
ACTUALLY Canada and America DO have a grandmother, well, at least, Canada does. Remember the dubbed version of the anime episode where they're playing baseball?
Jennie chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
I think you are wonderful at writing
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
HCS kinda reminds me of the School from Maximum Ride
Kakahi chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
dude you made me cry
Boo chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
:D amazing. just TvT I thought this show had it's feels before but *ugly crying* still though this is an amazing story and sooo well written
ScientificMuffin chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I'm rereading this and I honestly find the first few chapters very cringe worthy. Good plot though.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
this is really awesome but the mandarin spelling for England is ying(1)guo(2) you can use this for your future fanfics if you like this is just a tip :D
Hinotorihime chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
I'd say Kiku would probably use -chan for Lilli. "-kun" is usually used for males, and "-tan" is a variation of -chan that you only use with very, very small children. In fact, since Kiku is so formal, he might even use Lilli-san... how old is she, anyway?
Hinotorihime chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Yeah, three dollars for ten eggs is pretty ridiculous. I can get a flat of five dozen for less than $7.
X chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Yes you are correct. It is Igirisu!
ArtofthePlate chapter 28 . 4/4/2015
Absolutely wonderful! I loved this story. You has a few spelling mistakes, but aside from grammatical stuff like that, the plot was constructed well and the characterization was excellent. Thank you for writing this!
ArtofthePlate chapter 22 . 4/3/2015
All I can think about is, "what if prisoner 10 was Russia?"
Haunting.