Reviews for Take a Chance on Beer
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I have to admit to being intrigued by your choice to build a brewery in Rickmansworth, which is quite local to me. I look forward to reading the main story, to see how much information you have been able to dig up about the real place ;-)
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
"Kreacher, would you make supper tonight for the four of us? Something simple, perhaps just some chicken pasties and a salad. Oh, and please make sure we've got pudding, Hermione will want it. Ice Cream, perhaps?" - Yum!

Utterly and totally cool inspiration song for this prequel: I have been a rabid ABBA fan since I was eight.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Interesting one-shot/prequel, moving on to the next then...
NewFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I like this little vignette. I read and enjoyed the MMB story first, and I sepnt the first three or four chapters just getting my mind around how HP ended up in the beer business.

May I suggest you integrate this story into MMB as a prequel or as chapter 1, and re-number the following chapters. I think it will give the story more of a sense of balance.

Best of luck with your writing, and with your health issues.

Carl
Rosiline chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
great one, like how it shows how Harry came about the whole thing.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I thought this was really good, and helped explain a lot of my previous questions. Loved the title...thought of Mamma Mia right off! :) It was nice to see what all went into Harry's decision to become involved with MMB, and what the motivating factors were, and I liked that he's putting his happiness in the forefront for once in his life! :) Good for him!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Great intro to the story. I really like the hints of things to come that you put in, and the bit of backstory you provided.