Reviews for Trapped
saraday chapter 48 . 9/22/2013
I've spent the summer catching up on some stories of our favorite couple. (I've hated what the show has done to them). So I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this one; read it all in one night! Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Peggiegg chapter 48 . 3/26/2012
Lovely spot to end this journey. I've loved every minute of this story - I don't remember Grissom's father's name either.
claudia40gsr chapter 48 . 3/25/2012
Eu amei este final. Tudo acabou bem. Mesmo depois de tantos momentos tensos e difíceis. Mesmo depois deste tenebroso trabalho de parto. Um bebê é capaz de apagar a memória de todo sofrimento. Eu também gostei do nome "Arthur". Parabéns por mais esta história e por chegar com ela até o final. Estarei aguardando a próxima. Beijos do Brasil...
TessTrueHeart chapter 48 . 3/24/2012
IT cant be wrong it's your story and a beautiful one at that, GREAT job and great ending
calicsifan07 chapter 48 . 3/24/2012
I don't know if we have ever heard his father's name. Arthur has been used in other stories as his father's name. Great ending. I like the shout out to Warrick with the middle name. Did you get to watch the episode from this past week? There were lots of shout outs to past characters.

Carol
Ziver69 chapter 48 . 3/23/2012
A beautiful ending. Thanks for sharing.
Otie1983 chapter 48 . 3/23/2012
D'aww! So freaking adorable! Although I was hoping my sprinkling of darkness would have worked, but ah well, I still LOVE it!
was spratlurid quimby chapter 48 . 3/23/2012
That was good. Happy all went well.
NANCY1 chapter 48 . 3/23/2012
So, finally little boy Grissom has arrived, and his parents will be able to get out of that Hospital! I think you ended the story in the right place - it was time. Thanks. I'll be watching for your next fic, since I'm confident you've got one in mind!
si-te-hace-feliz chapter 48 . 3/23/2012
This was an absolutely beautiful ending to a gripping and emotional story. xx and I really love the name choice :)
stlouiegal chapter 48 . 3/23/2012
Happy, happy, joy, joy, baby authur is here. It's been a rollercoaster ride, for gil, sara, and baby authur. Thank you for sharing your story with me. I have enjoyed it from chapter 1, to chapter 48. I felt as though I was right along wth them, through the good and bad times. I have cheered and cried at times. I hate to see this story end, but it had to. Thank you for sharing your gift for writing beautiful stories. I look forward to all future works. Thank you for all your hard work, and patience, that it took to see this story come to such a wonderful end.
edge15684 chapter 48 . 3/23/2012
Good job on this story. I loved it.
RosePetal7 chapter 48 . 3/22/2012
Eeep :) Beautiful. Of course it's a sad day when an amazing story ends, but it ended on a great note. Love the name. So cute. Now I'll just have to reread this story lol.
csijenniferlynn chapter 48 . 3/22/2012
Eeek! I win the name game! :) This was a super cute way to end this story, and I practically felt like I was back in the hospital giving birth because your description of labor was so perfect.